“True Vietnam taste in their dishes”
Review of Pho Vietnam

Pho Vietnam
Ranked #15 of 926 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Authentic Family Run Vietnamese Noodle Bar Open bank holidays Reservations Collection takeaway Private parties Catering Discretionary 10% Service charge on tables of 6+
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have never visited Vietnam but grew to like their cuisine growing up in London. Today it’s easy to find a selection of Top Vietnamese restaurant and Vietnam pho I. Southampton is one to try out. The signature pho comes with a well dressed rice noodles with lots of veggies and herbs garnish. The soup taste fresh and subtle. I particularly like seafood. Their spring rolls is also my fave.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a selection of starters which were great. I had a beef Pho - very fragrant and tasty. In hindsight should have ordered the smaller bowl as I couldn't finish the noodles. Companions had various rice dishes - too dry for me but each to their own! Again they were large portions so rice was left on the plate.
Corkage charges very reasonable - £3 for wine. Staff very friendly and service good. Good value all round.
Will definitely try again to narrow down what suits us best from the menu.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We very much enjoyed our visit to this Vietnamese. The service is quick and friendly, the menu is varied and interesting.
We had a delicious beef Pho and some spring rolls. I requested peanut dip with the rolls, which normally come with chilli dip, and they had no problems with this request. It was all very tasty. They have all the extras you need with Pho, lime and chilli, fish sauce or hoisin, it's a very customisable dish.
We thoroughly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Together with my partner visited this place for first time , great atmosphere with fresh Vietnamese spring rolls as a starter ! Followed with the Pho nudle soup with beef and chicken and my partner has choosen sweet and sour Vietstyle chicken! Great flavours and presentation, surrounded by great staff always ready to help! Great summer food. Other clientele seems to enjoy food as we did.
Few interesting specials on the wall , definitely coming back for more.

PHO VIETNAM YOU HAVE NEW FRIENDS!
SEE U SOON!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Taken here by our son who said it was amazing. We were not disappointed great food at a VERY reasonable price. All food freshly cooked and tasty. Will definitely be going back again.