“AMAZING”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed, me and my friend came here as we had a voucher for 2 for 1 on all courses, to find out the staff are lovely and the food was to die for, prices are average for the area, would definitely recommend it to everyone

1 Thank Kamiah P

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Basic good food”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Eaten here a couple of times, like the food, not bad prices, staff are ok. Will go back again soon to eat and drink soon.

Visited March 2014
North Leigh UK
“memory lane”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Once a year about March/April my daughter honours her Christmas present to me which is a trip to St. Marys Stadium to see the Saints play,being a long time supporter since 1947. We have been in the habit of using a restaurant that has associations with a church. Last year they were a disappointment, so this year we searched for something new. Good job we did, we found this restaurant and were not let down. Their service was fast and efficient and the meal was excellent.
On top of that Saints thrashed Newcastle 4-0. What a Christmas present!

blackpool
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Delicious fresh pizza excellent customer service and lovely live music on saturday night . Affordable prices considering location. I would strongly recommend it to everone from age 18 to 1000 fantastic atmosphere! !

1 Thank sztagan
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Pray you get a nice waitress...”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I went to Pulcinella twice. The first time, everything went well. Nice staff, nice pizza without too much wait even though the desserts were clearly frozen..
Second time, well, it didn't go so well. It was a Saturday night and the restaurant was quite busy, but they should be used to this... The food took ages to arrive, when we only ordered a pizza, and a few sides - antipasto, breads.. Then we wanted to get the bill but couldn't find any waitress and our attempts to grab their attention was unsuccessful. We then went to the bar, where the (drunk) owner called the waitress. Then we asked to pay seperately to which the waitress replied "Are you f***** kidding me?" I have waitressed before, and I know it can be a pain, but keep the words to yourself and then go moan in the kitchen. Don't say it in the front of the customers! Of course the owner was standing next to her and didn't say a thing, and on top of that manage to make us all (4 girls) feel very uncomfortable with his comments...

I really enjoyed my pizza the first time, but my second experience really put me off this place. Too bad.

1 Thank foodie1808