“One of our favourite restaurants in Winchester”
Review of Bangkok Brasserie - CLOSED

Bangkok Brasserie
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: One of HARDENS Top 10 Thai Restaurants in the UK The distinctive flavours of Thai cuisine with hints of fresh coriander, fish sauce and lemon grass are the result of a special national talent for blending a great variety of spices and herbs. The sauces are light, the flavours subtle and elusive - the reason why Thai food has become one of the most popular dining experiences in the world today. This taste sensation, along with the world renowned Thai hospitality, is now available in Winchester.
Winchester, United Kingdom
“One of our favourite restaurants in Winchester”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Bangkok Brasserie never fails to please! I love Thai food and at this restaurant every dish is fresh and tasty. No wonder it's always busy. Good options for vegetarians - thank you!

• Visited April 2014

Winchester
“A May supper”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We had a couple of selections of appetisers which were really good followed by our main courses. All were well flavour but a little tame spice wise. I chose one of the most spicy dishes on the menu but it was almost mild in flavour. Other from that a good meal and will return.

• Visited May 2014
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Five stars ”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food , service and value !

As a Winchester resident this is a must on the visit list ! Fresh alternative to the mainstream high street food outlets !
(Jungle curry ! )

London, United Kingdom
“Poor food normal service”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I have already written a lengthy review about our experience which somehow has not appeared!? Very strange.

I eat a lot of Thai food and expected this to be good from the reviews but it was well below average. It came out really quickly as it was not fresh and was plain.

From the rest of the reviews I can only assume I caught them on a bad night OR there are bit many comparable restaurants in the area and it therefore seems ok.

My reviews are normally favourable as I'm not too fussy bit this was rally not good and I feel that I should use the site honestly for bad experiences as well as good. Also we ordered a couple of cokes which were flat as they were the dregs from the bottom of a 2l bottle behind the counter which we asked them to change and they did open a new bottle, which will start to go flat for the next customer.

Clearly cutting corners wherever possible.

5 Thank Alimoncrieff
Bishop's Waltham, United Kingdom
“A lovely curry”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Been here twice, once with family and once with friends - both times my food was very tasty indeed, would not hesitate to recommend to those looking for a decent place to go for a curry in winchester. Lovely staff. Good value.

Visited May 2014