“Friendly Experience”
Review of Bangkok Brasserie - CLOSED

Bangkok Brasserie
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Description: One of HARDENS Top 10 Thai Restaurants in the UK The distinctive flavours of Thai cuisine with hints of fresh coriander, fish sauce and lemon grass are the result of a special national talent for blending a great variety of spices and herbs. The sauces are light, the flavours subtle and elusive - the reason why Thai food has become one of the most popular dining experiences in the world today. This taste sensation, along with the world renowned Thai hospitality, is now available in Winchester.
New Milton, United Kingdom
“Friendly Experience”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Three friends and I lunched at the BB following a recommendation and the reviews in TA. We chose from the express lunch menu and all went for different items. Thai food in the UK can be pretty dire but the BB came up with a some good food over all three courses. The service was excellent; the charming young lady ensured we had a great meal and was friendly without being over bearing.
It would have been a five but the 'Thai Dim Sum' I had was exactly the same as the 'warehouse' Chinese style my (Chinese) family buy. The bill was very reasonable and the restaurant is very smart and clean - shame I couldn't give 4.5 stars. I will certainly visit again when in Winchester.

• Visited June 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and excellent service!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Being from Thailand myself and living there for many years, I feel that this restaurant has succeeded in Thai cuisine. I could tell everything was homemade and was not westernised. Overall a lovely atmosphere and good service.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Pati M
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“Fresh tasty Thai!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

1st visit, we aren't Thai experts but wanted to give it a try. Hubby doesn't like too spicy, I do! We started with Thai crackers and sweet chilli sauce, yummy! I then had sweet corn fritters, very more ish. We moved onto Thai green chicken curry and vegetable masa an both with sticky rice. Very good, fresh, tasty, spicy but not drowned in sauce. We finished with jasmine tea. It was very good. We will be back and will take some discerning foodie friends who have never been completely satisfied with Thai food restaurants. I feel confident they will like this one! Would recommend booking even on a week night.

• Visited April 2014
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Great for lunch”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Not sure its the best meal ever had in a restaurant, but certainly very good. best place in Winchester for a very tasty and reasonably priced lunch.

Visited March 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
“My favourite Thai place in town”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Yum! I love Thai food and this place serves good food. It's fun to come here with friends or with family.

Visited June 2013