“Excellent Food & Service”
Review of Bangkok Brasserie - CLOSED

Bangkok Brasserie
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: One of HARDENS Top 10 Thai Restaurants in the UK The distinctive flavours of Thai cuisine with hints of fresh coriander, fish sauce and lemon grass are the result of a special national talent for blending a great variety of spices and herbs. The sauces are light, the flavours subtle and elusive - the reason why Thai food has become one of the most popular dining experiences in the world today. This taste sensation, along with the world renowned Thai hospitality, is now available in Winchester.
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We went on a Monday lunchtime and the restaurant was quite quiet. The service was very attentive but not overly so. The food was absolutely delicious but not as spicy as we expected and not as spicy as we would have liked. We will definitely be returning to check it out in the evening.

1 Thank Gary K

Winchester, United Kingdom
“Delicious Thai cusine in Winchester”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Father's Day lunch yesterday with our 2 kids aged 21 and 11 and it was superb. The restaurant is located in central Winchester which gives an opportunity to walk off lunch if you've over indulged! We're ardent fans of Thai food and I have to say that the standard of the food here was very good. Everything was piping hot and obviously freshly prepared and the flavours were perfect. The restaurant itself is pleasantly furnished with smartly dressed staff who are attentive but not to the point of being annoying.

Plenty of choice on the menu and drinks are reasonably priced. The bill was £100 for the 4 of us which was a little on the expensive side for lunch but the standard of the food warranted it.

Visited June 2014
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Authentic Thai Cuisine and very friendly staff!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Excellent food. Very reasonably priced. Nice location. Friendly staff. Child friendly. Absolutely loved it!

Reading, United Kingdom
“Bangkok Brasserie - A Jewel”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I visited this restaurant for lunch yesterday. I do not know Winchester. It was just a meeting place to have lunch with Dad. I found the restaurant on Trip Advisor and it came highly recommended. Well it was superb. Fantastic value for money lunch menu and the food exquisite. The wine list was a little on the pricey side but they have to make their money somewhere and the wine was good. I wish I lived nearer to this place. A really pleasant environment and the Thai Green Curry best I have ever tasted. Well worth a visit and please open one in Reading soon!!

New Milton, United Kingdom
“Friendly Experience”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Three friends and I lunched at the BB following a recommendation and the reviews in TA. We chose from the express lunch menu and all went for different items. Thai food in the UK can be pretty dire but the BB came up with a some good food over all three courses. The service was excellent; the charming young lady ensured we had a great meal and was friendly without being over bearing.
It would have been a five but the 'Thai Dim Sum' I had was exactly the same as the 'warehouse' Chinese style my (Chinese) family buy. The bill was very reasonable and the restaurant is very smart and clean - shame I couldn't give 4.5 stars. I will certainly visit again when in Winchester.