“Lunch for two”

Pitcher & Piano - Winchester
Ranked #88 of 220 Restaurants in Winchester
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our beautiful Grade II listed building is home to the best food, drink , music and staff that Winchester has to offer! Come and check us out for a nice quiet evening beverage, a spot of lunch or a fun-filled weekend night...
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lunch for the two of us consisted of the vegetarian sharing platter and some sweet potato fries washed down with a few beers.
The service was very attentive, although in fairness they weren't busy. The new girl was brilliant and really made us feel welcome.
I'm not normally a big fan of vegetarian food, but I'd happily share this again and again, hell I'd happily stuff myself silly on a plate full to myself.
I urge you to go and try it for yourself, I very much doubt you will be anything other than a happy and full customer.
I should add there are a couple of small steps to enter but that they do have a portable ramp to ease your access.

1  Thank paul007hale

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Saturday with friends.. great cocktails and being 241 even better lol
Find the cocktails at the pitcher and piano a lot nicer and made with more care than the slug and lettuce. Great court yard garden in the heart of the pub.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have never been in a 'pitcher & piano' before. We popped in at about 2pm on Wednesday. We were greeted by 'Tom', we did sit outside but waited a while so decided to sit inside. There were about 6 other tables. After waiting quite some time Tom took our food/drinks order. Our drinks took at least 10-15 minutes to arrive. We ordered a 'house sharer' & 'halloumi fries' - just starters. We waited a good 35-40 minutes for our food to arrive. The food was nice, not piping hot but we just wanted to eat. I work in a restaurant, a very busy restaurant so am very understanding & considerate when eating out (unlike my boyfriend that just wanted to leave because of the long wait). We had no problems with Tom, he was polite, friendly & busy!! He was the only staff member working & although it was not particularly busy I got the impression that he was quite a new member of staff. Don't quite understand why he was on his own? Well done Tom, you did the best you could flying solo & we did tip you but he should have had help!!!

1  Thank jaffayumyum
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We called in here for an evening meal after spending the day wandering around the city and cathedral. We were greeted by a young man called Tom, who was very friendly and professional. Service was quick and effecient, and the food was great. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Here on a very busy thursday night. Just observed a member of the door team aid a blind customer out of the venue with the greatest of care.

Top door staff.