“Enjoyable lunch”

Ranked #98 of 254 Restaurants in Hereford
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Hervey Bay, Australia
“Enjoyable lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

An old pub with nice food, helpful staff, and sufficient choice on the menu.
The steak was so succulent, cooked to perfection and very enjoyable. The others all enjoyed their meals as well.
The 2 4 1 deal was a bonus!

• Visited May 2014

North Wales, United Kingdom
“A Beautiful Hidden Gem.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is down an alleyway near WHSmiths and isn't one of these run down pubs where locals go for a few pints. It's far from that. The waiters are so helpful and you don't wait to long for food and drinks. The food, well, it's gorgeous. As far as I know, it's locally sourced and not too pricey. They provide for any dietary needs and the food is excellent. I don't actually see if I could put any negatives down! Just look out for someone dressed as some purple grapes and you'll find out where it is!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Abby C
“Surprise 2 4 1”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Food was just ok my partner and I had a discussion while eating as the price was abit much for quality and a dirty table . Then we got our bill with a meal for free as 2 4 1 service was good from waitress as always smiling.

1 Thank Dan C
Peckham
“Smashing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

We received a very warm welcome from the barmaid on a rather busy Monday lunch, were seated and given menus. She was more than happy to make my unheard of concoction of a drink (and did so very well) and soon took our order. I have to say mine was great, it was a creamy chicken pie, with a stack of chips as requested, And a steal for somewhere around £8. Infact, given the portion size and quality I was shocked at the value. Needless to say I'll be back as soon as the opportunity grants me, loved it!

Salisbury
“Not sure how they got their award they advertise”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I had a very unappealing meal of mussels here. I don't normally bother to review bad restaurants but I felt a bit ripped off that they advertise receiving some sort of award for being the best in Hereford.

Visited May 2013