“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Town House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hereford
The Town House
Ranked #26 of 37 Hereford B&B and Inns
Romsey, United Kingdom
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed at The Town House Hereford 24/25th May-Andy and Pam were exceptional hosts the place was extremely comfortable and the breakfast was absolutely superb.We were made very welcome even to the lovely Victoria sponge on arrival.
The B&B is very conveniently situated in the centre of Hereford
If only all B&B's were this good!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank les f

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
London, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

I had to go to Hereford for work at fairly short notice and, when B & Bs suggested on the forum were full, I tried this one for the central location and hit the jackpot.
The Town House was a treasure.
Mr. Pope collected me from the railway station even though I took an earlier train than I had told them I would, the twin room was very comfortable, the en-suite bathroom had both bath and shower, the garden was beautiful, the included full English breakfast was enormous and delicious, the location was right across the street from the new shopping centre which had a choice of acceptable places to eat for dinner (I had not expected to arrive in time for dinner so, to my great regret, I had not booked dinner at the Town House), Mrs. Pope ironed my jacket (!!!) and Mr. Pope gave me a lift the next morning (!!!!).
The cost for the room with all this included was £50.
And it didn't rain.
I want to move to Hereford.

Room Tip: There are two rooms available. Mine was a twin room, I understand the other is more like a flat. My...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Leagle
Kingston, Jamaica
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

You can't get better than The Town House B&B - all your needs are catered to - don't ever miss a meal here - that could be your only regret. First class and highly recommended. Pity I only had one night in Hereford...

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank efghussey
Europe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

My wife and I stayed over in Hereford on a Friday night recently. Pam and Andy are very welcoming hosts and made sure that we were comfortable. The double room is a self-contained apartment with its own entrance, separate from the main house. It's very well-appointed and extremely comfortable, with lounge and kitchen areas separate from the bedroom, as well as a very clean bathroom (shower over a good-sized bath).

The area is quiet and yet very close to the main shopping areas of Hereford, and indeed the cathedral and castle green are only a 10-minute walk away. There are a number of good restaurants close by, and there is free off-street parking available.

Our breakfast was superb, as good as any I have ever had in a B&B and a lot better than some supposedly good hotels.

I can't imagine anywhere else being as comfortable, convenient or quite as good value as this. Very highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank charl39
Torquay, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2012

My son and I arrived on Saturday evening - Andy (the owner) very kindly dropped us into town and made sure we could find our way back. We had a great nights sleep , very comfortable and warm. Andy made a great breakfast , and to top it all he very kindly de-iced my car on Sunday morning. Would certainly recommend the place for comfort and the owners are very kind , welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Elizajane510
York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2012

A lovely welcoming place. Very comfortable, clean and well appointed en suite room and one of the nicest breakfasts I've encountered. All in all, brilliant! Rob Stay.

Room Tip: I think there may only be one! We were on the ground floor.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ducatiboy
Brighton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

Very nice place to stay - spacious room, nice breakfast, helpful owners. We'd just done a very long day on our Lands End - John O'Groats ride - turned up late, tired and sweaty, but met with every consideration here. Safe place to stash the bikes, comfy room, great breakfast - highly recommended

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends