Had a fabby suite, the Nell Gwynne. The room was lovely with three huge windows overlooking the street down to Hereford Cathedral. Fresh flowers, fruit, sherry decanter, magazines etc all added to our sense of being spoilt! The evening meal was lovely and service was good. The breakfast also lived up to our expectations. Overall an excellent stay, great value for money, we will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in a quiet area of the city of Hereford, Castle House is a boutique hotel owned by a local farming family. With 24 individually styled suites and bedrooms, and a terraced garden overlooking the old Hereford Castle moat, Castle House has a very special atmosphere. Eight of its rooms are just moments away in a Georgian townhouse called Number 25. The Castle House'Restaurant and Castle Bar and Bistro offer some of the best dining in Hereford and are the domain of one of England's top female chefs, Claire Nicholls. Castle House is perfect for a Hereford wedding, a leisure break in Hereford and the Wye Valley. Explore this lovely city with its magnificent cathedral home to the world-famous Mappa Mundi and Chain Library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Castle House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle House Hotel Hereford
- Castle Hotel Hereford
- Castle House Hereford, Herefordshire