Stayed for the Hereford food festival. Hotel was close to the festival and had really good parking so we had no need to move the car once we arrived. Room had everything you could want including 2 tv's fresh flowers, fruit and bottle of sherry.
The evening meal was excellent and altogether a fantastic stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in a quiet area of the city of Hereford, Castle House is a boutique hotel owned by a local farming family. With 24 individually styled suites and bedrooms, and a terraced garden overlooking the old Hereford Castle moat, Castle House has a very special atmosphere. Eight of its rooms are just moments away in a Georgian townhouse called Number 25. The Castle House'Restaurant and Castle Bar and Bistro offer some of the best dining in Hereford and are the domain of one of England's top female chefs, Claire Nicholls. Castle House is perfect for a Hereford wedding, a leisure break in Hereford and the Wye Valley. Explore this lovely city with its magnificent cathedral home to the world-famous Mappa Mundi and Chain Library. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Castle House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle House Hotel Hereford
- Castle Hotel Hereford
- Castle House Hereford, Herefordshire