“Very tasty lunch!”

Price range: US$6 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My husband and I had a pizza each for lunch with a BIG salad to share. I LOVED my pizza which I chose from the menu board but hubby found his cheddar cheese a bit strong, he's NOT a cheese fan! The service was friendly and it was good to see the chef at work and clearly enjoying it too! The tables could have been cleared and cleaned a bit faster too. The café had a very relaxed and chilled vibe, I enjoyed being there!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

what a great place to relax, enjoy great home made food, served by great proprietors. check out the brownies and great coffee!

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Go often there and I still go ...great place to eat and relax!!!they make the best salad I have never eaten

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stopped off here from a recommendation - she did not let us down. Great wraps, freshly Baked and great soup - home made. Friendly staff great value ...highly recommended,

Reviewed 3 April 2014

What a find, a must visit Hereford Café. Home cooked delights served with BIG smiles. Fantastic central location. Just 50 yard from the Cathedral at the top end of Church Street, which we all know to be the very best shopping street in Hereford.