“great!”

Ranked #14 of 240 Restaurants in Hereford
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Lovely food lovely people and atmosphere & the best meringue (chocolate and hazelnut) I have ever tasted

1  Thank Saffron H

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Recently went to la madeleine with some friends a party of four, the restaurant has a nice cosy feel to it and the staff friendly and very nice music playing. I ordered the bread and olives with olive oil dip to start, 5 olives!!!! really! for the price they were charging I would imagine the whole plate of ingredients didn't even come to 50p very poor. the rest of the meal was OK but rather overpriced for what was really average restaurant food. very disappointed and will not be returning and with the new restuarants (even though they are chain establishments) opening in Hereford they will need to become more competitive and up their game.

1  Thank Montina1013
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I noticed a sign near door and a dog bowl outside front of cafe to advertise this restaurant as dog friendly.They welcomed my small dog with genuine fondness and did not banish us to the garden the other day,we were permitted to stay indoors. Today a friend and I enjoyed a delicious brunch, minus my small dog.The staff asked after him as they had remembered he visited recently. I would certainly recommend any meal here,brunch and lunch plus delicious home made cakes also.Staff very pleasant always too.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The key for me and my family is the quality...food, place, service and owner.
Little else to say...just visit, enjoy, try for coffee, lunch, and evening meal....all good

Reviewed 19 April 2014

One of the most impressive places I have ever been, so homely,comfortable, great food ,lovely staff,the garden on a sunny day is heaven. Every one should go.

1  Thank D N