“Sunday Roast to perfection”
Review of The Pinnacle - CLOSED

The Pinnacle
Price range: US$14 - US$34
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Pinnacle is the latest addition to the historic Munstone House hotel. The ethos of the restaurant remains true to the origins of the house, built in 1853 as a hunting lodge for the Duke of Norfolk. whilst we no longer expect you to catch your supper, the ethos remains of using only the freshest of local produce, whether it be the worlds best vodka produced only miles away or our dry aged Herefordshire beef, quality of both food and service are key to the Pinnacle team, We look forward to welcoming you.
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We booked the Pinnacle for lunch on Mothers day after hearing good things about the food and service. In my opinion Sunday roast is one of the hardest things to get right but the Pinnacle served one of the most delicious Sunday roasts I have ever tasted. Meat cooked to perfection, excellent selection of veg and tasty desserts. Our toddlers enjoyed just as much as we did. Service was excellent, we will definitely be going again.

Hannah F, Guest Relations Manager at The Pinnacle, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Many thanks for your positive review and comments. I will pass your comments on to the chef who is still trying to better his grans sunday roast

There are newer reviews for The Pinnacle

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Delicious , well presented, nothing too much trouble. Menu adapted to our needs. Chris and Kate offered the personal touch that was beyond the call of duty. Food so well cooked it made me want to come back, we live 120 miles away.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Great place to take loved ones to eat , reasonably priced and excellent quality ... Will be visiting regularly

Many thanks for your review and we look forward to welcoming you again soon

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Lovely presentation, the veg was fresh and tasty this is my new favorite place to have Sunday lunch in herefordshire!!
Also the waiter serving was very pleasant and courteous

Mr Bennett

Thankyou for the positive review and glad you enjoyed your Pinnacle experience

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I visited for a Sunday roast and had a really good meal. Both my partner and I had roast beef, it was cooked perfectly (rare) and it was tender. The gravy was so good, I could have asked for an extra mug to drink! The roast potatoes were crisp with fluffy insides and all the veg was cooked perfectly - not over cooked or soggy. The meal was so big I didn't have any chance to try a dessert, but I will definitely try to fit one in next time.

1  Thank HelsFBells
Hannah F, Guest Relations Manager at The Pinnacle, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Many thanks for your review and we are pleased you, as many others, enjoyed our Sunday Lunch. We genuinely use the best of local produce from Oak Church Dry aged beef to fresh seasonal vegetables. We hope to see you again soon should you visit Hereford again.