“Wonderful meal!”
Review of The Pinnacle - CLOSED

The Pinnacle
Price range: US$14 - US$34
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Pinnacle is the latest addition to the historic Munstone House hotel. The ethos of the restaurant remains true to the origins of the house, built in 1853 as a hunting lodge for the Duke of Norfolk. whilst we no longer expect you to catch your supper, the ethos remains of using only the freshest of local produce, whether it be the worlds best vodka produced only miles away or our dry aged Herefordshire beef, quality of both food and service are key to the Pinnacle team, We look forward to welcoming you.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Spent two nights at this hotel, and dined in the restaurant on the first evening with my husband and a friend - we were so well looked after by Dan, and the food lived up to all expectations - wonderful main courses - from the terrace menu - and whilst I enjoyed profiteroles for desert, the others had a very generous cheese board. Nothing was too much trouble and we relaxed and enjoyed our meal under the pergola.

Hannah F, Guest Relations Manager at The Pinnacle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback and glad you left a happy customer. We look forward to welcoming you again

There are newer reviews for The Pinnacle

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Excellent food cooked to perfection in a lovely setting. Great service nothing to much trouble, well worth a visit on any occasion, most definitely our restaurant of choice.

Thankyou for taking time to write a review and we are glad you enjoyed your experience at the Pinnacle

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I recently took my father here for father's day. We had a superb experience. A friend of mine had told me about it. For the quality of food, we found it very reasonable. So I would recommend this place if you are in the area.

We are glad you enjoyed your meal at the Pinnacle and look forward to welcoming you again

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I recently visited for a works conference and was blown away by how good everything was. We first arrived to a welcome drink, a cocktail, unfortunately I was driving so couldn't have one, but the very attentive bar man was able to make me a mock tail (a cocktail with no alcohol) which I never knew existed but thankfully I discovered it as it was beautiful, I believe it was a 'pink lemonade'. The BBQ was just as great as the mock tail, a good range of meats and salads, couldn't have asked for more. The rattan seating outside was fantastic under the pergola, with chilled out music made for a great atmosphere. Looking forward to returning. Thankyou!

Thankyou for your great review, We are glad you enjoyed your time at The Pinnacle

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I took a team of over 20 colleagues for food and a few drinks here. The weather was stunning and the food and service was fantastic. Chris and the team went the extra mile to make our visit special and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend eating here and I will most definitely be returning soon.

Hannah F, Guest Relations Manager at The Pinnacle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Many thanks for the excellent review and we look forward to welcoming yourselves again soon, next tuesday in fact, plus we have some new additions to our outside areas for you to enjoy your Pimms under this time