“Warm And Welcoming”

Holmer Park Spa and Health Club
Reviewed 1 July 2014

As a member I was made to feel comfortable and was given all the help and advice I needed to make my life changes, my thanks to Beth for her help and advice. Non members are treated just the same and it is fabulous for a special treatment or a meal or even just a day at the Gym. A quick phone call or a personal visit and anyone can get all the help needed to arrange the treatments etc offered. The Gym is spacious and well laid out with all the equipment you can expect and some more you might not have thought about, the Swimming Pool is perfection with the inclusion of Sauna's and Jacuzzi's. The meals are lovely and well thought out with health and well being in mind. I would highly recommend a visit to see for yourself just how good a day out or even a membership can be.

1  Thank Melanie A

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I visited The Homer Park Spa last week and was stunned at the fantastic value for money.
I had the half day enrichment package at £85. For this I received full use of the spa facilities for over 3 hours and a full body massage.

On arriving at the spa I felt very welcomed and was given a guided tour of the facilities. After this I was quickly shown to my treatment room. The room was relaxing, well lit with tranquil music on in the background. The therapist who carried out my massage was extremely well trained, it was a brilliant massage and I left feeling very relaxed. I let her know my problem areas which she concentrated on and made me feel much better. Request Olivia if at all possible when you book.

The sauna, steam room, pool and salt inhalation room are exceptional, one of the best I have been to which is saying something as an avid spa goer.

The only criticism I would make is that there could be more done with the outdoor space. As the weather was very nice on the day of my visit it would have been good to be able to spend time enjoying the sunshine.

Overall a brilliant day out, great value, great staff and good facilities. I will definitely visit again and will recommend to family and friends.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome I received upon visiting this spa. Not only were the treatments excellent, but the friendliness of the staff made the experience all the more relaxing. The staff, a young lady named Olivia in particular, went out of their way to ensure that I left feeling relaxed. I will definitely be going back and would recommend Holmer Park Spa to friends and family.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Holmer park's swimming pool is by far the best swimming facility in the area. The 20m pool has a constant warm temperature suitable for leisurely and more energetic swimmers. The pool is staffed by lifeguards who make the time to talk to members and show a real interest in how you are getting on. As in other areas of the centre the friendly staff make it a pleasure to visit. New classes are reenergising provision too and recent changes to the cardio room give a wider range of equipment. While I attend mostly for the pool, with encouragement from the instructors I am now trying out the gym as never before. Also pleasing to see a very wide range of ages joining.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stopped being a member of HPS some time ago. But earlier this month I thought I would go back and have a look to see how things have improved since the new owners have taken over. It was very disappointing and very sad to see that some of the gym equipment is still in need of repair or replacement. The changing rooms were clean but appeared to have not have changed at all. When I bent down to tie my shoes in the male changing rooms I looked across to see a section of wall (below the sinks) completely missing, you could see through to the toilet area. The staff that I spoke to were extremely professional and very friendly - it is sad to see that their work environment is falling in to disrepair.

5  Thank Patrbr126