Aylestone Court Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$98
US$91
  • Restaurant
The Pilgrim Hotel(Much Birch)(Great Value!)
US$91
  • Restaurant
Castle House(Hereford)
US$216
US$118
Premier Inn Hereford Hotel(Hereford)(Great Value!)
US$95
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Hereford(Hereford)(Great Value!)
US$71
Travelodge
No availability for your dates from our partners
The Priory Hotel(Stretton Sugwas)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbowes lyongeorgian hotelevening mealon arrivallovely hoteltown centreenjoyable stayafternoon teabeautiful roomshower roombed was very comfortablemain roadfeel very welcomesconesbreakfast was deliciousstayed here for one nightplenty of parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We booked afternoon tea for a colleague who was leaving after having an excellent experience a month earlier. It was very disappointing, room was not set up when we went in which spolit the wow factor. Sandwiches were nearly all cheese and limited cakes. Had to ask for more sandwiches. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I've had the pleasure of staying here lots of times with work. The rooms are plenty big and well equipped with comfortable beds. The breakfast in the morning is the best in Hereford. My only criticism would be that the hot water in the showers can be difficult to control - sometimes it's hard to get it cool enough. The hosts are super.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Esiotrot73
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel during the first week of new ownership. Both Stacey and Frankie were attentive and genuinely friendly hosts, willing to do anything to make their guests welcome. I stayed for two nights for a wedding nearby an thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The room was newly renovated and spotless, the bed was very comfortable. There were a lot of choices for breakfast, including organic and gluten-free selections and all of it was very delicious. They have a nice garden you can sit out and have your breakfast in. The hotel was very close to the Hereford train station and a short walk to the city centre. I recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Hereford and looking for a good night's sleep and friendly hosts.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank achan08
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, it may have been a business trip but I had a great time!

The food was amazing, including the cakes! The bar was cosy and had a massive selection of drinks to work your way through (I had a hangover to prove it too!)

My room was large and comfortable; the decoration was unique (which was refreshing after previous weeks of chain hotels) and I had a good night’s sleep (although I did have to dig the bed out from under a very large mound of cushions before I could get in!)

The only real irritation was a squeaky floor board!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Accommodation and welcome were both good. Breakfast however was a complete disaster led by a guy who really didn't want to be there and was as surly as they come. Mould in two pots of Jam, no milk put out for cereals and when we asked we were given a very small jug that was barely enough for two cups of tea let alone the cereals. The cooked breakfast was fine. Some fundamental issues to be sorted out!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business