“Good facilities - shame about lack of work ethic from a female member of staff”

Hereford Snooker and Pool Centre
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I visited the centre one Friday night (4th April) with two friends and although the facilities were great, sadly the female bar staff was not! She was rude and disinterested! We played snooker for a few frames and then decided to have a few game of pool! The centre had lots to offer, 10 snooker tables, 6 pool tables (inc American Pool), 3 skittle alleys and numerous darts boards! The snooker centre and pool club really is your oyster! However the thing let that to down was the bar staff that night! (I'm sorry I didn't catch her name) but he would leave customers at the bar waiting whilst she went out for a cigarette - not professional! She didn't seem interested in serving behind the bar, in fact all she seemed interested in was being on her phone and eating crisps and chocolate! Her topic of conversation when she could steal Herself away from her phone had a lot to be desired for! I was told by the manager when I rang earlier in the week that they have a licence until 1am and closing times were a guidance! I was told that if we weren't members we would be charged £2.50 each to use the facilities for the day/night! We were not charged this (not that I am complaining)! Come 11pm, we were told we wouldn't be served any further and had to hurry to finish our games and drinks as they were closing! When I said what we had been told, we were greeted with a look of disgust, a grunt as told they were closing! It's obvious she had somewhere else to be! All in all a good venue but I will only return when that member of bar staff isn't working!

7  Thank StevieJ1979