“Worth a visit”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had not been in the glass tandoori for quite a few years, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food, very good service and reasonable price, no hesitations in recommending this restaurant to other curry lovers.

There are newer reviews for The Glass Tandoori

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

We absolutely loved the food! Best Indian I've ever had! Really polite staff and service, for 2 meals, 2 drinks, poppadoms, naan and side dishes came under £30. Will definitely be going again!!!

1  Thank HollyVernallB
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Dinner with family, restaurant nice and clean. Busy night but attentive and quick service. Good food at good value.

2  Thank Ian M
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I know you become attached to your favourite curry house, but I suggest you give this place a try. Absolutely gorgeous food and wonderfully helpful staff. I could visit this place every other night if it wasn't for my expanding waistline!

Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

An invite from the parentals to join them for a meal out resulted in my visit here. They had been a couple of times before but this was my first visit. Lovely interior very clean. Staff attentive but most importantly food great. Didnt have long to wait. I had prawn puri to start, special mixed balti and peshwari nan for main. Absolutely delicious. Will certainly be back.