“Great service nice food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jamal's Kebab House
Ranked #63 of 240 Restaurants in Hereford
Cuisines: Turkish, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Description: All kebab shops in Hereford close at 1.30am.
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

It was really wonderful. nice food and great service, staff are very friendly. I introduce with nice tall and smart guy his name Shohel.he used to work in Aligor .he always look after of me and my family as well.i will go again.

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Jamals is a Hereford Institution. I only ever have Chicken as I don't like Doner Meat, but they're amazing.

He doesn't need a 10 paragraph review saying how good they are. The Q outside his door most nights of the week is testament enough.

I've read some reviews on here about Jamal being a bit grumpy, or not forthcoming. He's not the most outward person in the world but I've always found if you talk to him, he will have a conversation with you, be polite and not slow down his cooking while he does so.

Man is a Legend. A friend of mine came to stay with me last year, we had a Jamals. She came again last month for dinner and a Catch up. I said I'd cook, and asked what she wanted. She said don't bother cooking we''ll just go to "that bloody amazing kebab place we went too last time!"

3  Thank jbm27
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

What can I say about Jamals. Some of the best post-nightclub cuisine I have ever had the pleasure of scoffing. The only draw back is not being able to remember half the kebabs I have had from there due to being off my tits on E's and whizz.

9  Thank Van_Helsing76
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Best kebabs in the uk
Quality food at very realistic prices
Always hot and no deli belly here
Best in Herefordshire ,probably the best in the uk.

3  Thank David G
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Brilliant!! Best Kebabs I have ever had. Jamal is great too, always very friendly and polite. Good value for money.

1  Thank Dangie971