“Nice big room in good location”
Review of Leadon House Hotel

Leadon House Hotel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Ledbury
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I wish I had stayed for more than one night in Leadon House. Charlotte and Paul, the proprietors, are very sweet. They accommodated vegan and omnivorous meal/snack requests on the fly and provided excellent food and heaps of hospitality. My partner, stepson and I stayed in a family room with an en suite and found it very spacious and comfortable. The black-out curtains allowed us an excellent night's sleep. The B&B is just minutes from the center of Ledbury. I would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LauraLynneS

Reviewed 17 September 2013

My husband and I had to attend a wedding at Eastnor Castle and we made it to Leadon House well past midnight and still received a very warm welcome. The room was just what we needed, cosy, warm with a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was excellent and we hung around till way past checkout time. Loved our accomodating hosts!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We stayed in the superior room at the front of the house, which gave us lots of space. Despite the room being close to the the road, we were not generally disturbed by traffic noise - if we had been, we would merely have closed the double-glazed windows! The room was clean and smart and the bathroom has large-sized bath towels, which, as two tall people, we always appreciate. We enjoyed the range of food available for the breakfasts, especially the fruit salad, the good quality chunky marmalade and the tasty rashers of bacon. We stayed for four nights and ate evening meals in the hotel twice. The soups were excellent and the mains beautifully cooked with lots of vegetables - the sort of straightforward fare that we love.

We recommend that you stay here if you are in the Ledbury area.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank BlakeandJenna
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I knew I was on to a winner from the moment I arrived and Charlotte met me in the doorway. She was warm and extremely helpful giving me loads of info on things to do. My room at The Leadon House Hotel was very comfortable and furnished in tasteful Edwardian style. Breakfast was fresh and tasty and generous. I couldn’t recommend this place highly enough.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MISSFRAU F
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We booked this hotel to attend a wedding nearby and were delighted with our choice. The house and hosts are so warm and welcoming. The breakfast was perfection and everything reflected genuine care and attention to details. We were also blessed with good weather and able to enjoy the charming garden off the breakfast room. Will definitely return when an opportunity presents.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My friend and I stayed at Leadon House Hotel on 24th May as we were attending a wedding at nearby Eastnor Castle. The main reason for us picking LHL was that it is one of the nominated drop offs from a coach provided for functions at the castle and because it was within our budget. How lucky we were to choose it, what a warm reception we receievd from our hosts. They were very helpful with providing local information. The breakfast was one of the best I've had, endless supply of toast for those who wanted it. If I was staying in the area again I would certainly stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This was the perfect place to spend the weekend with a wedding to attend at the castle. The bed was very comfortable and for once I had a good nights sleep unlike other hotels I've been to before. Charlotte and Paul were very helpful with their local knowledge and arranging a taxi to the venue was very easy. The food was very good with nice variety to choose from. If we were to travel to this area, then we would have no hesitation in using this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MadMaxRockatansky
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ledbury
The Royal Oak Hotel
Colwall Park - Hotel, Bar & Restaurant
Malvern Hills Hotel
Malvern Hills Hotel
#7 of 10 in Malvern

Been to Leadon House Hotel? Share your experiences!