“Birthday group”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

17 of us turned up to celebrate a friend's birthday - food was excellent as always and service attentive but not intrusive. Great evening.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Went with local friends for our 35th wedding anniversary, and was very pleasantly surprised with the quality of service and the quality of the food. The owner was very accommodating without being overbearing, the food was hot and freshly prepared, we left it until 11 pm to "try" to get a taxi, but despite their best efforts, were unable to get one. The owner very kindly decided to drive us the 7 miles to our friends house, which was extremely kind and almost unheard of ! So thank you for that. We will DEFINITELY be returning when next in the area ! Thank you.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I went with a group of us to the restaurant, the service is second to non, we where met by the manager/owner who was professional and made you at ease. The food was lovely, not greasy like other Indian restaurants I've been to. All food was fresh and of the highest standard. It's a place I will return to when I'm next in Ledbury.

1  Thank Lofthouse38
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I ordered a take-out from Sitara and were very happy with the quality of the food.

We ordered a variety of vegetarian dishes and they were cooked very well and size of the portions were also good. The only small gripe I have is that the raita with cucumber was sweet, and I normally prefer my yoghurt mixes with a natural yoghurt taste.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

First time we have done a Sunday evening and we found they have a Sunday Monday special menu. Really good value with no reduction of quality.
The food is always excellent and the service is very efficient and friendly. We love this place.