“50th Birthday party”

Cameron & Swan
Ranked #10 of 56 Restaurants in Ledbury
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe/Coffee shop, small friendly with great food & service. Gourmet Burger Bar - Thursday & Friday evenings from 6pm. Takeaway available.
Herefordshire
“50th Birthday party”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Cameron and Swan recently did the catering for my husbands surprise 50th Birthday. I found them extremely helpful and the food was second to none, it was excellent !!. So many of our guests complimented the food.They did not scrimp on quality or quantity!!!! They certainly helped my husbands party go off with a bang, I will definitely use them again if ever I need catering done. Thanks and well done to Cameron and Swan.

London, United Kingdom
“My experience was better”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Friendly welcome, nice decor, varied menu, food was nicely presented and not over-priced. I had excellent beetroot and tomato soup, with good granary bread. If I'd read the negative reviews I probably wouldn't have gone there but I'm glad I didn't see them in advance as it was a good place for lunch, and I thought it was good value.

Lewes, United Kingdom
“Mean Meal”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I would not bother with this place we found they were mean with portions and not very informative when we ordered. We had a simple cheese sandwich and when it came it had a thin layer of dust for the cheese which was rather mean for the price. We did ask if the cheese was grated, this is always a tell tale, but were assured that it was quality cheese grated by them. Unfortunately there was so little cheese you could not taste anything.

Note for the owner, serve freshly cut cheese and you will be surprised at the increase in quality, and professionalism. Whatever you do - do it well.

• Visited May 2013
Louise S, Owner at Cameron & Swan, responded to this review, 27 June 2013
As I responded when you asked about the cheese at the time, it was freshly grated. Sorry you felt there wasn't enough filling as all our sandwiches have very generous fillings. I recall you mentioning this when you paid and we apologised at that point.

We never have any complaints about our sandwiches I can certainly say this is the first and hopefully the last.
Shrewsbury
“Perfect place for a bite to eat”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Met a friend in Ledbury and called in for coffee and then, after looking at the menu, we decided to stay for lunch aswell as it was starting to get busy. Was very impressed with the friendly service and quality of the food. The salmon pate was gorgeous by the way. Would definitely recommend and will be calling in again.

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely atmosphere and friendly staff, perfect for lunch”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Not quite sure if Duncan F visited the same cafe as myself and my hubby as we found this cafe to be fantastic and will definately return. The coffee was lovely and the milk hot chocolate was divine made with real chocolate drops. We had homemade coconut and spinach soup and a scotch egg salad,both of which were yummy. Would recommend to anyone in the ledbury area, although we were too full to have a pudding, the homemade cakes looked fab.