“Saturday late lunch”

Price range: US$11 - US$41
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Loch Fyne restaurants present a fine selection of fresh shellfish and oysters, along with seasonal fish and seafood specials. Each restaurant is rustic yet contemporary, with an elegant ambience. Grilled meat dishes are available at Loch Fyne, along with a popular kids menu. All of the fresh seafood is sustainably sourced.
London, United Kingdom
“Saturday late lunch”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Lovely late lunch on a Saturday afternoon. Food was lovely and as for the portion sizes, I could only manage a starter and a main. Can't honestly see why others have complained! The staff were helpful and friendly and the bonus was being able to purchase from the fishmonger freshly prepared lobster and crevettes for lunch at home the following day - superb. Can't decide which restaurant is my favorite, Hertford, St Albans or Cambridge but definitely worth a visit for fresh healthy food. Can't wait to come back

Hoddesdon, England, United Kingdom
“Birthday meal”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

MY husband took me here for dinner on Saturday as a birthday meal. We had booked but the table wasn't quite ready so we sat in the bar and had a drink the female bartender was very helpful and she even got me to try a new brand of Gin they had which I have to say was delicious. When we were seated we had a lovely waitress who helped us to choose by making her recommendations (we saw so many nice things we couldn't decide) I had crab pate followed by seafood risotto and my husband had mackerel pate followed by smoked haddock colcannon and poached egg, all really nice mine was extremely hot hubbies not quite so but plenty hot enough. We didn't have room for puds (unfortunately) maybe next time because I am sure there will be a next time good atmosphere and great staff including the manager .

Grays Thurrock, United Kingdom
“Fynetastic”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I visited this restaurant mid afternoon last Sunday (1st June). There were only one or two customers already there but we were welcomed warmly and given our choice of table. The waiters/waitresses were efficient, friendly and made the dining experience all the more pleasant. Nothing seemed to be too much bother. The premises were clean, if a little minimal, but very welcoming and friendly. As for the meals, they rated amongst the best we have had at a Loch Fyne restaurant. Service was paced perfectly to match our consumption and conversation. As our meal progressed the restaurant became busier but I was able to observe that the standards we received were the same as those who arrived when it was busier. If I am ever in Hertford again, this will be the place I will be dining at.

Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice food - not too romantic”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Lovely food, tasted and looked great. Reasonable cost. Only downside was it was a bit noisy - canteen styley - so not great for a romantic meal for 2! great for family and friends though

• Visited April 2014
Hertford, United Kingdom
“fantastic blend of flavours”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great restaurant. Fish is really fresh and the blend of flavours are just fantastic.
can be quite expensive for some of the specials but worth it for a treat.
Tip get the accompanying platter with your main meal. Its delicious and compliments superbly.

• Visited May 2014