“Unreasonable Management!!!”

and 1 more site!
Cinnabar Hertford Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Hertford
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Wanted my friend to come in to wait for 10 mins until her lift home arrived and was removed from the hotel as a result, absolutely disgusting!!!!!! I was treated like a criminal and would never recommend this hotel to any female on a night out with her friends who wants to get home safely as you would be expected to leave her on her
own!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Janeaylward
CinnabarCafeHertford, General Manager at Cinnabar Hertford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Dear Janeaylward
Thank you for your review.
We always value feedback from our hotel guests.
We value and respect all of our hotel guest. We try to provide a safe environment within the hotel and one that offers privacy. To help with this goal we do not permit non hotel guests from entering the hotel after 9pm. We do allow non hotel guests to enjoy the facilities of the bar and restaurant. We are very fortunate that the local taxi rank is sited by the hotel and defers the need to call a taxi or to travel a distance to locate one.

Kind Regards

There are newer reviews for Cinnabar Hertford Hotel

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Centre of Hertford so great location for station and night out. Modern clean room with en-suite and secondary glazed so no noise issues, which was my only concern when booking. Really good stay and the breakfast was excellent too!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
CinnabarCafeHertford, Manager at Cinnabar Hertford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2014

Dear Lisa S
Many thanks for taking the time to complete your recent review of Cinnabar Cafe Hotel Hertford.
I am very glad to hear you enjoyed breakfast and your visit to the hotel.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Cinnabar Cafe Hotel in the future.
Kind regards

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I didnt even know this hotel exsisted! Right on Hertford High Street and right next door to the car park, the loation of this hotel is perfect for a night out.
We booked a superior room, although I couldnt see what was superior about it. While the decor and bathroom were lovely ( also the inbuilt speaker system that that you can plat your MP3 through) the room was really very small and so hot it was unbearable! No air con.
The staff however make this hotel, friendly and so very happy to help out. Very welcoming and I will go back based on them,but wouldnt book room 11 again!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Mel M
I am glad to hear you were very welcomed by my team here in Hertford.
I take on board your comments about the room and we have tried to explain the room choices with more detail so guests are better informed at the time of booking.
Being a listed building we are trying to find a suitable solution for climate control throughout the hotel, in the mean time we have ensured that all rooms have a large fan to assist in the warmer weather.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Cinnabar Cafe Hotel in the future.
Kind regards

Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel 5 nights. The room was clean with Queen sized bed, flat screen, desk, free wi-fi. The staff were friendly and kindly. The hotel is located in the center, very close to a lots of restaurants and pubs. The rail station is very close if you want to spend a night to London. I was part of a large group and the hotel applied good fares. I'll consider this hotel for next time. I suggest this hotel

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Lmeo64
Many thanks for you recent review of Cinnabar Hotel Hertford.
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and would choose us again, if staying in Hertford.
Best regards

Reviewed 22 April 2013

I'd walked past the hotel a few times as I only live in Ware but had never been inside. It has an excellent restaurant and I recived friendly service from the staff. They are what made it 5 star for me as they always had a smile on their face and they were helpful . The atmosphere at night was great too. We went to Baroosh next door before returning to the hotel for some drinks before bed but decided to stay downstairs and have a few more, we all had a great night. The rooms where great and I would go again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
James L, Manager at Cinnabar Hertford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Dear Chloe,

Your comments were well received by the team at Saloon, all reviews get seen by the staff and it was great for them to see the hard work they put in was apprieciated.

I hope to see you back at Saloon soon

Many thanks

Reviewed 11 April 2013

This my second trip to Hertford Saloon Hotel was a good choice this had excellent food, had some nice fresh cut sandwiches and Coffee latte. All topped with friendly service. I must say outstanding clean and tidy hotel really worth a look if your thinking of staying in Hertford. Parking is Nearby.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Dear Mr 2345,

Thank you for your review on our TripAdvisor page. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay.

I have passed your comments onto our kitchen team regarding your excellent food.

We look forward to seeing you again soon

regards

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I booked the hotel because I was going to a friends wedding reception just around the corner and I had heard that it had a nice bar which sold it for me. What I got when I arrived I never would have expected. On arrival I was shown to the reception and was greeted by a very happy receptionist, check in was easy and quick, usual swipe of the credit card and we was done. The receptionist actually showed us to the room and told us happy hour was about to start in the bar which I was most happy about. The room was fantastic, clean, walk in shower big enough for two a big double bed which was comfy and the biscuits in the room were to good! The bar was more like a laid back restaurant we was sat down and ordered a couple of cocktails, they were VERY good, we ordered a Tapas meal which came on a big wooden board and Burger which I may have added a few to many toppings to but there was so many to choose from, they both were very impressive, I couldn't believe the service and quality of food that was delivered. All the staff seemed happy to be there and it made our stay so much more than just somewhere to crash. We chose to go breakfast inclusive and was please we did, Eggs Royale and unlimited OJ to help the hangover.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Theo,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor.

Your review was fantastic, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on good, friendly service.

I will pass your comments to all the team.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Assistant General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hertford
Hertford House
#1 of 1 in Broxbourne
The White Hart Hotel
The White Hart Hotel
#1 of 2 in Welwyn

Been to Cinnabar Hertford Hotel? Share your experiences!