“Delicious”

Ranked #200 of 356 Restaurants in St Albans
Price range: US$0 - US$43
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 September 2013

The dough's as thin as paper. It's small but nice. Nearest stations are St Albans Abbey and St Albans. It's also near the high street so you can shop too

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We were advised that there was a delay on food, when asked we were told an extra 10 mins-this was more like 30 mins!! WiFi doesn't work in there but they did give us the online discount. Food was the same as any other Pizza Express. Staff were friendly. I would only go to Pizza Express as long as I can use a discount voucher otherwise it's not worth it.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Walked in here on a Tuesday night at 8.45pm after a business meeting (9 people) the restaurant was more than half empty and was told by the manger he couldn't possibly seat 9 of us without a booking, we said how about a table of 4 and a table of 5, to which the response was 'not without a booking' (no, sorry let me see what we can do or anything). So we went over to Prezzos who were far busier but still seated us and we had a great meal and we happily spent over £200. I wouldn't mind if they were that busy or at least apologetic in their approach but the management act as if they are a michilin star restaurant and are obviously so successful they can turn down a potential bill of £200 on a Tuesday night! Shame as we all like Pizza Express, just not the St Albans restaurant!

1  Thank chrischarmers
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We had a pleasant lunch here, but I wouldn't run back. The staff were friendly, perhaps a bit too efficient, and there was just no atmosphere inside. I was pleased to go and try their new gluten free pizza base, which was nice, although similar to the bases you would buy in the supermarket. It was good they are making the effort to do gluten free options.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We went as a group for Father's Day the food and service was good although I ordered a Bacardi and coke twice and both times they were mixed and I am not sure how much Bacardi was in them annoying but not enough to give a bad review,
however one thing that was dreadful were the loos they were downstairs as soon as you got down to the bottom of the stairs the smell hit you
I have never been to any restaurant with such awful toilets
I actually got locked into the loo for a moment and got a little bit panicky they really need to address this