“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2015

The food here is sublime and the staff are very attentive. The atmosphere is great and there is a family feeling about the place. It's always busy so I would definitely recommend booking. As far as i could tell there isn't step free access but there are tables outside. Can't wait to visit again!

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

And indeed it was...from the Starter, to the Main Course, right to the Dessert (chocolate profiteroles of course) and all washed down with a luscious bottle of rose wine.
Absolutely delicious...my compliments to the chef
The decor of the restaurant was lovely. I particularly liked how previous customers (adults and children) had written "Thank you's" on napkins and they'd been framed and mounted on the wall
If you haven't been to L'Italiana before/yet...BOOK IT asap! It's very popular but not too busy which was good.

A beautiful Italian gem in the heart of St Albans. Perfect for families, friends, couples, small group meals

Bella L'Italiana

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Quality fresh food at reasonable price.
Staff always very helpful and friendly.
Very family friendly.
I'm a regular customer with my young family and high standards are being maintained.

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

Beautiful little restaurant in St Albans- service was fast and the food delicious. I had a fillet steak with peppercorn sauce with mash and a carrot purée on top (going to try that at home!) my mam had a lasagne so did my little boy (6yrs) - they enjoyed it.
Very busy mind - we were lucky to get a table, and we saw quite a few turned away - so would recommend you book. The downside is tables are well packed in and we had to pay full price for a lasagne for my son, which is a lot for a 6 yr old and he couldn't eat all of it. Still would definitely eat there again - highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Service quick but we were not rushed to finish our meal, time to chat and enjoy prices were reasonable