“Great Food ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

My first time and will definately go again. A nice easy atmosphere even though it was full and busy. The smell just made your mouth water and the food was all great fresh ingredients cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

Good food cooked well and lots of it....we went for lunch and got there at 1pm unannounced and they managed to fit us in, it was busy but not stupidly so. I had a starter of antipasto, the other two had soup, one minestrone the other borlotti (?)bean soup, we were all impressed, just lovely. We were wondering wether we would be able to manage the mains that we had orderedthey had a chicken dish with (I'm underselling it here) a tomato and cheese? Sauce, I wasn't too interested in their food as I had a huge plate of calves liver, cooked so well, pink all the way through and no blood at all. It came with what was described as onion rings on the menu. Well these were above and beyond onion rings, thinly sliced onions with a light powder of durum flour (I think) fried so that the onions kept their colour and shape and were virtually fat free, just fantastic and probably the best calves liver I have eaten... Go there and eat!

Reviewed 28 November 2015

Spent a very pleasant evening here. Large menu choice, fairly priced, good service. Not a lot of room but that is the only down side, a very popular venue.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

The great thing about L'Italiana is the casualness of the restaurant, and the warmth of the team there - everyone is welcoming. I have said it before and say it again, it is like home cooking, at a modest price and great service

1  Thank PPPPPPPP
Reviewed 17 November 2015

One of the best restaurants ever. Food is freshly cooked and delicious, staff very helpful and cheerful. Only problem is that you have to book. We went there Monday lunchtime and were fortunate enough to have the last table for two. Didn't think we needed to book as it was a horrible wet day and who eats out Monday lunchtime? Obviously if you go to L'Italiana you do. Beautiful lunch.