“Great 1st experience, already planning next visit!!”
Review of Olive Tree Lounge - Bar | Grill - CLOSED

Olive Tree Lounge - Bar | Grill
Price range: US$14 - US$28
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary, British, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Olive Tree Lounge Bar and Grill is your local Bistro. Located in the heart of St. Albans, just minutes away from the City station. Get a drink while you peruse our wonderfully detailed menu. Each dish deliciously prepared by our chefs. Olive Tree Lounge is your epitome of casual with class. We strive to provide an excellent service, catering to each and to all our customers efficiently and with the highest standards of presentation when served. Family dining Great food Bar Great customer service Romantic setting Enjoyable experience Great dining Free WIFI Desserts Quality Presentation
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Went here on a Tuesday evening to celebrate my 30th birthday with the family, this was our first visit to the restaurant, it looked clean and was decorated to a high standard, the food was absolutely delicious and i thought portion sizes were good too. Service was a little slow but we were a large group so that was probably why, I was asked if it was a birthday we were celebrating when I booked the table and again on arriving at the restaurant and my whole party received a complimentary shot of Limoncello to toast my birthday which was a lovely surprise!! We all agreed we will be eating here again for sure!! :)

1  Thank Dizzydan1984

Reviewed 16 August 2014

What a lovely restaurant! Great food served by a friendly team.
Quality and customer service were highly delivered. Such a wonderful dining experience and I am looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

This is a great little restaurant, the service is fantastic and the food came out quickly, was very hot and very tasty! Will definitely go back for lobster again.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Having stumbled across a group on offer for this restaurant for lobster, steak, 2 sides and 2 glasses of prosecco my partner and I went last night after work to be pleasantly surprised. The staff couldn't have been more attentive and immediately brought us the prosecco. We decided that we wanted a starter too and ordered the calamari (I'm coeliac and they couldn't have been more helpful) it was brought out beautifully presented and tasted delicious and tender. Next course was a lobster and steak to share- don't panic there was loads to go around and was cooked to perfection. 2 sides of choice of chips salad or rice.
Overall we had a delightful meal- first class service and I recommend a trip to this modern delightful restaurant. Thanks for having us!

1  Thank Sunseekers1974
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Just home after a lovely meal in the Olive tree , good service and nice food , can't give the it the five stars as our rose wine was not quite chilled , common guys sort out the fridges it's summer time.

1  Thank Michael D
OTL14, Manager at Olive Tree Lounge - Bar | Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2014

Dear Micheal D, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your meal and service. I want to apologise for the wine not being cold enough, the problem has now been sorted. Hope to see you soon thanks