“Best steak I've ever had !!!!”
Review of The Bull

The Bull
Ranked #162 of 335 Restaurants in St Albans
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best steak I've ever had !!!!”
Reviewed 9 October 2012 via mobile

What can I say Absolutely amazing piece of steak They like to boast about their steaks And I can see why!!! I saw these guys at the St Albans food show With a larger-than-life character Doing a talk on the steaks and how they cared for. they giving out tasting samples I was sold by this point and decided to give them a try.

Well what can I say absolutely amazing! Lovely warm atmosphere Staff had time to talk to us and have a laugh with us While giving great service You have a firm regular from now on Keep it up!

Harpenden, United Kingdom
“great steak,s!”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

we have eaten at the bull many times,never been dissappointed,steaks are cooked just how you order them,service can sometimes be slow when they are busy but we have always had a good meal,reasonable value for money and good wine list.

• Visited September 2012