“Perfection”
Review of Number 23

Number 23
Reserve with OpenTable
Number 23 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 336 Restaurants in St Albans
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Cuisines: International, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great food and a warm welcome, tucked away just around the corner. The perfect haven, take a break from town.
Reviewed 28 August 2014

First time to this restaurant and I must say I'm a very impressed. Will definitely be recommending to my friends and family.
Hats off to you number 23.

There are newer reviews for Number 23

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Nine of us ate at Number 23 a few evenings ago. It was unexpectedly busy for a Tuesday. But although each of us chose 3 or 4 dishes, we were all served at the same time. I selected 4 and discovered that my eyes were bigger than my tummy! The portions were generous. My choice included Sea Bass with Pomegranate and Vanilla Sauce and Strawberry and Balsamic Risotto. Unusual combinations, but both were delicious.
We are never disappointed when we eat here.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

We ate lunch here with our family We found the food very good the service prompt and friendly and the food very good. We were very satisfied and would certainly eat here again.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We arrived at the restaurant without a booking but the staff found us a table. Two waitresses and the service was excellent. We could see the kitchen and the food being prepared. The Wild Boar, Crackling and Squid were amazing and the portions were of a good size. The wine is really reasonable and all in all a great evening out. Make sure you book!!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

My partner and I ate there last night (Aug 20) and had nine dishes. One woman serving, and busy (25 people in) but, she handled it well and coped. Food really good, adequate portions. Not the healthiest selection, but I didn't try the fish as my partner doesn't like it, but the food was really tasty and we really liked what we chose. In times to come we feel they'll have to add to the selection to keep us going back often, but we certainly liked it enough to go back again soon, and it's a lovely setting and location.