Fleuchary House No. 29
Official Site
Ardmore House(St Albans)
US$133
US$122
The White Hart Hotel(St Albans)(Great Value!)
US$78
Clarion Collection Hotel St. Albans(St Albans)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$81
Priceline
US$93
US$74
US$78
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn St Albans City Centre Hotel(St Albans)(Great Value!)
US$77
  • Restaurant
178 London Road(St Albans)(Great Value!)
US$87
TripAdvisor
US$206
All reviewscommunal tableinteresting guestsboutique hotellittle touchesfull englishtrain stationoff road parkingplace to staystayed for nightshome from homefabulous breakfastother guestsshort walkbed and breakfastst pancrascooked breakfasttown centre
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My second visit was as nice as the first. This time I stayed with my husband and he loved it as much as I do. Linda is the best hostess you can have and we will definitely return when we visit St Albans next time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Great B&B Linda was very kind and hospitable and couldn't do enough for us both, very nice breakfasts lots of choice. Very clean bedroom and en suit bathroom. Quiet on a night time when you sleep as we we're facing the back garden. It's only a 5 minute walk from the town centre and station.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed at Fleuchary House for a week. The room was superb, overlooking the garden and beautifully decorated, with everything provided to make a comfortable stay. Linda seems to have turned breakfast into an art form! She was able to meet the most individual of breakfast preferences and also provided the most delicious selection of baked goods every morning. I would thoroughly recommend Fleuchary House to anyone who needs accommodation in St Albans, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed be of the same excellent quality.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is a supremely comfortable B&B, very smart, quality fittings and décor, although some people might find the style a bit over-decorated, but that really is a minor distraction. We were given a large room, as we were on an 8 week trip from Australia, and had a lot of luggage - that was thoughtful and helpful. Amazing attention to detail. Excellent breakfast. We give Fleuchary House a strong recommendation. We have family in St Albans, and will certainly use it again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We recently stayed at Fleuchary House, taking 2 rooms, one for me and my husband and one for my mother. Both the rooms were outstanding! Ours was extremely large with a very comfortable king bed and open fireplace. The bathroom was quite small but that didn't bother us one bit as the room was so spacious. Across the hall my mother had an equally as gorgeous room with twin beds and an enormous sunken bathroom looking out over the back garden. The owner and hands on hostess, Linda, could not have been more accommodating or friendly. We honestly felt as though we had come home, the reception was so warm!

However, what really makes Fleuchary House outstanding is the attention to detail in all things. The room is full of everything you need, there are bathrobes, slippers and lovely toiletries in every room. But apart from all of that, the breakfast is absolutely delicious!!!! Linda bakes something new every day and offers a huge variety of breakfast options. Our favourite was the scrambled eggs with smoked trout - what a fabulous combination and quite possibly the best scrambled eggs I've ever tasted!

I cannot talk more highly of this boutique hotel or the people who look after you. Don't go past Fleuchary House if you are in the stunning town of St Albans! My sister lives in St Albans and I know she is going to recommend it to everyone - you simply will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family