“Got a takeaway from here, was good.”
Review of Shahanaz

Shahanaz
Ranked #356 of 680 Restaurants in Isle of Wight
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

Takeaway was ready quickly, value was good as was food quality.

Only niggles was massive chunks of garlic cloves in the garlic chilli chicken would expect it to be chopped smaller.

The restaurant is like it's someone's house, has a big window where you can see the kitchen which I get the idea, but it's odd in this case.

Still yummy food and good value.

Reviewed 1 May 2013 via mobile

Visited with group of friends last week. We chose here as couple of us had eaten here before and it was really good value and delicious.
We also like the fact the you can take your own alcohol along and they don't charge you corkage!
We had a variety of dishes and can say that all were very tasty. It was incredible value for money considering there was lots of food. We would definitely recommend this Indian restaurant/take away to anyone. We will be returning soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

I have eaten in this resturant numerous times and have had take aways from here as well. Every time the food and service are top notch. I have had delivery s from here as well and the delivery driver is very pleasant and is always fast and always the food arrived hot. I can especially reccomend the biriani's and the the sultan puri pilau. The garlic chicken tikka balti is just amazing. The front of house staff and the chef are just so nice and pleasant as well. The service all round is just fantastic. You need to visit this place. Just awesome !! But bring your own alchahol coz they don't sell it in the resturant ....

Reviewed 30 January 2013

Really enjoy the atmosphere everytime I go here, top notch food and service. Even the chef pops out and says hello. Really tasty and well presented food. Will also make up a specific dish if you like freshly made.

They also have a 5star hygiene rating which you can't really complian about.

This place deserves a good review as they do put a lot of effort in their service.

I will tell defiantly tell everyone to go to shahanaz and you won't be disappointed.

Amazing chef, amazing food and defiantly a great area.

1  Thank Matt567
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Hi,

I live only two minutes walk from this place which is one of the best tandoori's I have ever eaten at and there's been countless over the years. I've lived here for seven years and never had a bad meal there. There an excellent choice of meals which are always generous and I've never managed to eat it all at one go. If you are having a "sit down" they will package up whatever's left for you. You take your own alcohol so it's really good value for money. There's more atmosphere in there on a Friday and Saturday night. The decor is a bit basic but don't be put off by it as the food more than makes up for it.