St Stephens Guest House
  • Restaurant
Canterbury Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$142
Ebury Hotel and Serviced Apartments(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$128
The Falstaff in Canterbury(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$116
Orbitz.com
The Victoria Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
Travelocity
Broome Park Hotel(Barham)(Great Value!)
US$140
  • Pool
Castle House Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$130
Hotels.com
Cathedral Gate Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$93
Priceline
Premier Inn Canterbury City Centre Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$105
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bcity centreriverside walkbefore check in timelate arrivaldouble bedroompower showerfree car parkingperfect hostsnext morningbreakfast was excellentstayed here for two nightsminute walkfriendly ownersfront of the housebreakfast is servedfull english breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I was here for two nights and it was amazing. Situated within walking distance of both the town and of the university so it was really ideal for me. My room was very comfortable, with a nice bed and a very clean, good sized bathroom. Not a huge room but that's not necessary. Both of the people were very friendly and helpful during my entire stay and the breakfast was great--made to order full English, with a continental buffet. Was travelling alone but had a very comfy double bed.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank confidence-in-rain
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Came across this guesthouse via the Canterbury tourism website and was chuffed with my stay. Took my girlfriend for a night so we could have a look around the city and it was the ideal spot for a reasonably priced stay, within easy walking distance of the city centre, but with private parking as well.
The room was newly refurbished and extremely clean and comfortable, with a big bathroom.
David and Sandra who run the business were both exceptionally friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was fantastic.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bagsy54
Reviewed 1 October 2012 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for just the one night. The room was small but more than adequate for us and it was very clean, the bathroom was of good size, very clean and a good powerful shower. Breakfast was lovely and we say there for sometime chatting without being rushed. This is a great B&B and I am sure we will be staying again very soon on our next visit to Canterbury.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 15 August 2012

have just spoent 2 nights here, perhaps my only advice is to be really hungry when you go to breakfast!

Our room was good, with a very comfortable bed and nice ensuite, loved the toiletries just wish I had been taller as I ony just reached the towel rack - but gthat is a conmment not a critisicm.

Loved the seets i the garden, sunnor shade,m you choose but an added bonus,

NOr far to city and found the 'guide' useful.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We have been coming up to Canterbury on and off for the past four years while our son has been at the University of Kent. We had a few hit and misses trying out different accommodation in Canterbury when we first visited but went back to this B&B which happened to be the one my son stayed in when he went to the first Uni Open Day. It is very convenient to the University and a short walk into the City. The ownership has changed since we first visited and I think most if not all of the rooms have now been refurbished to a pleasing standard and were very clean. The rooms are not overly big but the bed was comfortable and we weren't aware of any traffic noise. WiFi was available on request. Car Parking has never been a problem which is a bonus in Canterbury. Would recommend for value and location.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family