We enjoyed our night at this pleasant pub in a quiet but beautiful spot. For a small place, breakfast was very good although we could have done better for our evening meal. The room was clean and spacious (a bit dated but not unpleasantly so) with a good selection of hot drinks and toiletries. Car parking two minutes away and a not unreasonable five pounds with a 24-hour ticket from the bar.
In conclusion, three reasons to stay here:
1) It's a five-minute walk to the wonderful centre of Canterbury
2) They provide a good welcome and are very committed to their customers
3) At discount rate it's excellent value
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Millers Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Millers Arms Hotel Canterbury