“Very friendly staff and Manager”
Review of New Century - CLOSED

New Century
Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: Chinese, Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: WE are family business in canterbury for over 20 year ,we alway doing our best on our service and food to all the local familys and visitors in canterbury, looking forward to see soon in our restaurant ***
“Very friendly staff and Manager”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

For 4 years we have dinned at this restaurant. The last time I visited was on 30 June 2014. The meal was for lunch. Niraj Dura is the Manager (Co Owner) who has taken over the restaurant as a going concern. I found Niraj very friendly and professional. He qualified at University of Kent. I think it is good to have educated people getting into restaurant business. When the manager new I am retired and hitting 68 even without asking for a discount offered me a seniors discount. I appreciate his kind gesture. Good Luck to him.
Walston Piyasena
London

Manager D, Manager at New Century, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you very much for your kind review. I am pleased that our team effort have delighted you. I assure we will do that when you come back to see us again. Many Thanks again from Myself and the whole New Century family.

Penrith, United Kingdom
“Good food in canterbury”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My husband and i both had deep fried chilli chicken which was amazing,it came in 2 edible baskets.I had garlic fried rice with mine,which was possibly the best rice i have ever had and hubby had plain noodles again very nice.We topped if off with a bottle of white wine again very good.I would definately go back here next time i am in the area.Good food excellent service and value for money.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tracey W
Manager D, Owner at New Century, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for your delightful review. We are pleased that you were pleased with our food and service. We will take extra care of you and your husband next time you come down. We would like to offer you our exquisite Nepalese dishes for a change. I will pass the comments to all the members of New Century.Hope to see you soon.
“Fresh ordered food”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Its really good to have freshly ordered food with different varities. There is also many other offera which include such as student discount offer, birthday person free offer.

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“fun night”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

very friendly staff , great tasting food. You can eat free on your birthday and they even gave us party hats when the cake was brought out which was great fun, The all you can eat buffet is great value and the service was really good.

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Gurkha menu”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Food and service in this restaurant is really good. I enjoy going there often to have Nepalese food.