“A Touch of France”

Ranked #1 of 392 Restaurants in Canterbury
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Crepe & coffee seller located on the Longmarket adjacent to Cote Brasserie, and Cafe Rouge, Serving sweet and savoury crepes of the highest standard, Now with Paninis, Coffee, and chilled drinks, we offer reliable, polite and friendly service. Look out for our newly refurbished 1970's Peugeot Van, bright and clean and ready to help you get a fresh crepe or breakfast coffee.
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Fabulous van, gorgeous crepes and excellent service, right in the middle of Canterbury.
Run by a really nice and talented couple.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

This Awesome couple have us all addicted (Please do not run out ever off the Pesto(Feta Cheese one!!)Or The Nutella highly doubt that but if my son is around Caspar ..Your Friendly Nutella sales person...We want shares in the company!!(No we just rate you 101% above and beyond !!My boss had never been ,her parents i brought them one each ...They said they where not hungry they don't speak alot off English but put it like this it was a huge sucsess !Service is great!Always Hot!!

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I don’t come to Canterbury as much as I’d like but I can’t come without stopping off to have a crepe at Cite Crepes. They are, without doubt, the best you will every try. Just had the goats cheese and spinach which came with olives, tomatoes and olive oil. Out of this world. So pleased Simon is back in town.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Lovely man, lovely van.. right in the middle of the shopping area. The crepes are delicious and filling, both sweet and savoury. They are seerved with a smile and at a great price.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Saw this 9n Monday at start of my holiday and planned to go back on Wednesday but when I did it wasn't there I wandered every street in Canterbury including the place Google maps has it located and it was nowhere to be found, I also tried in the spot again nothing there this was all at times when is was reported as being open.

Date of visit: August 2018