“No comment” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Number 12 Tearoom and Restaurant - CLOSED

Number 12 Tearoom and Restaurant
Cuisines: British
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“No comment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I believe in local, non chain establishments. This was my first visit to Number 12 in the city that I live in. The staff gave me the wrong order, when I did get my order the food was good. When I went to pay I thought to myself, thats abit expensive. I checked the reciept and I was charged for the wrong food. It was not busy at the time........NO COMMENT

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

EAST SUSSEX
“Nice tearoom in a great location.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

We popped in here after looking around the Cathedral and with its great position outside the main gate it was ideal. We were seated quickly and then introduced to all the lovely cakes. We both chose the Victoria Sandwich which was scrummy and the coffee was lovely too. The staff were very friendly and I would definately return.

• Visited July 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Don't miss the doorstep sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Good range of food on the menu including vegetarian. Fab cakes and superb choice of drinks both hot and cold. But their highlight must be the doorstep sandwiches. I had prawn and it was stuffed full of prawns and sauce, served with salad and crisps. Great value for money too.

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Cracking location, yummy cake”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

What more to say? Friendly staff, quick service, reasonable prices and a smashing cup of tea. Will return.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Hannah S
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A break for coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

What a great find, well furnished tea room, was great for my handicapped step mother, space for mobility scooter. Very friendly and helpful staff - coffee good, very nice scones. Will go back!

• Visited May 2014