“Our 2nd Tour Experience with Tours of the Realm & Jane!!! :)”
Review of Tours of the Realm

Tours of the Realm
Ranked #7 of 16 Tours in Canterbury
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We can highly recommend Tours of the Realm with Jane Martin! This was our second tour booking with Jane and this time she organized a two day tour itinerary for us. Before our trip we again shared some information with her about what we'd like to see and do. Jane did an "outstanding job" fitting in everything on our list as well as so much more!! :) We enjoyed every minute of our wonderful two day tour with Jane. Contact Jane at www.toursoftherealm.com for a really personal & memorable tour experience!!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I am an American writer who recently used Tours of the Realm to help me research an upcoming book which is set along the Canterbury trail. Jane Martin worked with me to create the perfect touring plan for the area, even mapping out walkable parts of the trail. She was with me every step of the way, from apple orchards to city visits, and was a tireless source of support. Rarely have I enjoyed such a relaxing but productive trip - I saw everything I wanted and more but in a stress free, enjoyable way with a knowledgeable guide. I highly recommend Tours of the Realm and look forward to booking Jane for my next trip to Kent.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Our appreciation to Jane Martin of Tours of the Realm for kindly rearranging her week at very short notice to take my husband and I on a wonderful drive through Kent. As we were only in the U.K for two weeks we had limited time to spend touring. Jane met us at Ashford International Train Station to begin a day of discovery through this garden of England. Her extensive knowledge of the history of this area was brilliant, clearly demonstrating her passion for Kent. Jane is a careful driver which made for a relaxing journey. We would highly recommend her services for touring whether it be castles, cathedrals, quaint pubs or tea rooms Jane will provide you with a tour tailored for you.
Jan and Garry. Sydney. Australia.

2  Thank Jan B
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Intent on a thorough exploration of Kent we contacted Jane for advice. She helped craft an itinerary that enabled us to tour many sites on our own for 3 days using convenient rail service from our hotel in Canterbury, and then she escorted us for 2 days to the harder-to-reach places. With Jane we drove through Romney Marsh on our way to Rye, then on to Bodiam Castle, Leeds Castle, Chartwell, Hever Castle and Penshurst Place, with interim stops at several delightful pubs she had selected. Jane was lovely to spend time with and it was obvious she put in extra time to ensure the optimal use of our time. Her help and advice was instrumental in making the most of our visit to Kent.

1  Thank HollyM340
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Jane met us in Dover at the cruise terminal and we toured to Heathrow with her, stopping off at Canterbury Cathedral and a tea house for scones on the way there. She is and very informative and delightful company and she made sure that we arrived on time for our flights.

1  Thank maxinea42