Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel
Pilgrims Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$195
  • Breakfast included
Broome Park Hotel(Barham)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$132
  • Pool
Ebury Hotel and Serviced Apartments(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$180
  • Restaurant
US$81
Priceline
Cathedral Gate Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$110
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Canterbury City Centre Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$117
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Castle House Hotel(Canterbury)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,303 results
All reviewsexecutive roomcity centrebridal suitebar menulovely hotelbuilding workbuilding sitethird floorten minute walkrestaurant staffjacuzzi bathquiet locationreception staffplenty of parkingbuffet breakfastvisiting canterburywithin easy walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Ideal location slightly out of town, but a ten minute walk and you are in the centre.The room we had was a standard but it was a good size and everything was spotlessly clean.The breakfast was of a good standard buffet with a good choice of cereals and cooked but perhaps lacking in a better range of fresh fruit which I feel is always a nice thing to have. The restaurant staff were friendly and looked happy which is always a good sign.We would stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sanfoin
abbotsgm, General Manager at Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Thank you for your review.

My team and I are pleased you enjoyed your stay.

I have passed your comments to the Chef with regard to the fresh fruit, we do currently have pineapple, two kinds of melon,grapes,strawberries, raspberrys and blueberies.We may bring in a few different varierties throughout the year.

We look forward to seeing again on your next visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Nice location, Lovely staff, the lady at reception was great, good food we had a nice time, we will go again. They had the builders in when we were there but there was no mess or noise. We walked into canterbury as it wasnt far, good selection of food at breakfast.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank alan c
abbotsgm, General Manager at Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for your review.

It is nice to hear that from check in to check out your stay was an enjoyable one. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The hotel is lovely, spotlessly clean with very friendly and welcoming staff. Breakfast was excellent with a great selection of food on offer. My only gripe was the noise, this is a noisy hotel most probably due to the age of parts of the building but like another traveller we could hear pretty much everything going on in the adjoining room (including their alarm which was clear enough that I could identify it as an iPhone alarm quite early on both mornings!) There was also alot of heavy duty noise coming from what sounded like large trucks from 6am on the Saturday morning which woke both me and my husband who is normally a heavy sleeper which was a real shame. Location wise the hotel is great, our 2 year old had no problem walking to the town and back from the hotel. Overall we had a nice stay and would consider staying again if we were in the area but just in a different part of the hotel in the hope that it was quieter!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SusanG_8

Thank you for your review.

I have taken note of your comments with regard to noise from the next room. As I have mentioned in my reply to the previous guest's review, this is something that is being addressed.

As for the delivery truck on a Saturday morning, it appears there is a new driver for the dairy and he has not been made aware of delivery times. i will of course contact the supplier to ensure that they are either very quiet or come a little later at weekends. My aoplogies for the disturbance.

My team and I hope to see you again and pleased you enjoyed the rest of your stay.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

The hotel is a lovely building exceptionally clean.
The beds and pillows were very uncomfortable and gave us both a sleepless night made worse by the man in the adjacent room snoring all night as the walls are very thin!!
The best part was the resturant, the food was excellent and staff are attentive and very efficient serving in the evening and at breakfast we could not fault the service or quality of the food.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review and I have taken on board your comments with regard to the pillows, bed and the nosiy snoring guest next door. This is something we are currently addressing when we refurbish the bedrooms.

I am pleased you enjoyed your food and we do hope to see you again.