Canterbury Lodge
Castle House Hotel(Canterbury)
Canterbury Hotel(Canterbury)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfour poster bedcomplimentary box of chocolatesteddy bearseasy flat walkb bbig showeryogurtlondon roadcooked breakfastlarge tvminute walk from the city centrebed and breakfastfull english breakfaston arrivalfree car parkingroom was spaciousan overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I" am not first time stay here in this lovely Bed and Breakfast ,
Love to come back here because you can get a great relaxing time , and everything they can offer you , anytime when you need..
Fantastic comfortable rooms , , furnishing is modern , quiet are , nearest to the High Street if you want to go , you don"t need a car , just walking everywhere .
Owner is very friendly , this way don"t even think about is someone writing a bad feedback .
Everyone has a different point of to say . My is I am recommend to come here , and stay and enjoy Canterbury without searching any other Hotels .Price wise, and friendly customers who"s staying here .This is my third time here , and come back again if ,my work is in Canterbury ,Garden view is fantastic , bathroom is very clean very tidy , dog friendly etc.
Very well done work inside , when you get here .Car park ,street view......I love this place , this , and offer you more and more if you fallen love this bed and breakfast .

Room Tip: Room number 4 which is where I am staying , but all room is very well done look after . Modern furnishing .,
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2013

My mom and I came out to Canterbury for a weekend away from London. It was conveniently located near the station (about 10 mins walking), was close enough to the center of Canterbury to walk there as well, but far enough away to avoid most of the tourists. The room itself was immaculately clean, beds were super comfy, and everything was modern (bathroom, TV etc)
The manager Lisa was friendly and made us feel at home, and the breakfasts were delicious and plentiful.
We had a fantastic time, and would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great value and high quality experience. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: We peeked in all the rooms, they all looked lovely!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Due to an emergency my friend had to travel to Canterbury at very short notice. Whilst she was on the train from Tonbridge to Canterbury, I tried to find somewhere for her to stay for one night. I explained that the traveler would be there in around 30 minutes. As it turned out, the traveller had been directed on to the wrong train and had unfortunately ended up in Dover. Out of courtesy I called Ann's house to advise that the traveller would be a little later than planned. The women was really rude and said it was all a bit odd and slammed the phone down. Talk about Fawlty Towers. This woman needs some serious training on looking after potential customers.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ian E
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

Having just got back from a weekend at ann's house i have to recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in canterbury. the rooms are gorgeous with lovely bathrooms too. the breakfast was really delicious and the management lovely and friendly. none of us could believe how little the rooms cost considering the amazingly high quality of every aspect of our stay. It really is the best value place I've ever stayed in.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 23 April 2013

We were transferred to Ann's House after The Coach House had misplaced our booking and was now full! We were a little nervous but pleasantly surpised and would now choose Ann's next time. It was not as central as hoped but only a short walk from the restaurants, had off road parking, were very friendly, thoughtful and helpful at any time, with lovely new warm rooms and bathrooms, and made a delicious breakfast (even with a place layed for our child).

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family