All reviewsfantastic hosteldecent towelsvending machine for drinkscommon roomsmall extra chargedorm roomquiet residential streetcity centreshower and toiletbudget accommodationnice loungewell equipped kitchenlovely gardenfilter coffeetoiletries providedbus stationclean rooms
Reviewed 1 September 2017

I visited the Hostel on the 23.08.17 i booked online. When i arrived i was welcomed and the staff member on duty was so warming and showed me around the whole place. My room was ok and very clean only thing i would say was that it was very cold in the room. they do serve breakfast and have a themed food night i didn't attend but sounded very good. you have all the amenities in close proximity such as Aldi round the corner walking distance. overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
kippscanterbury, Manager at Kipps, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you very much for your nice comments.We hope to see you in the near future. Kind regards, Kipps Team

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The best hostel I've been in my life. Nice, quiet and familiar atmosphere. I really enjoyed the time with my friends. If I'll come back to Canterbury, I'll try for sure to have a room in here. Good job to the staff always ready to help you with a smile.
Hope to see you soon!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
kippscanterbury, Manager at Kipps, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you for your lovely comments and 5/5 review !! Thanks

Hopefully see you again soon
Kipps

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The best hostel I've ever been, clean and confortable. The receptionists are very kind and the room very nice. Breakfast is chip and comprehensive of a lot of delicious little muffins and other sweetie. I found also funny the style of the dining room. It has also a beautiful garden outside. I appreciate the fact that is a no smoking place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
kippscanterbury, Manager at Kipps, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Hi
We appreciate your comments and 5/5 rating. Thanks!!

Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Kipps Canterbury

Regards

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stayed in a double room overlooking the garden and while the chamber was not very spacious, it was very clean and really pleasant. The staff are very nice and helpful. Access to all the kitchen amenities is a plus compared to other hotels. Every night of the week the hostel generously offers one meal (such as cakes, shakes, etc) for free to the guests. We liked our stay in Canterbury also thanks to the cosy feeling at Kipps and warmly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
kippscanterbury, Manager at Kipps, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Great comments and a great 5 star review

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay

It is nice when guests appreciate the hostel and the staff, thanks

Kipps

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Everything was great. Comfortable environment. I was in Canterbury for a conference. I stayed at Kipps Hostel for 7 days in a private room. The room was clean. The staff were more supportive, caring and simply fabulous.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
kippscanterbury, Manager at Kipps, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thanks for your great comments and 5 star rating

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Kipps Canterbury

Regards