Stayed 2 nights for a break. Very well located at the city centre. Room small but clean and comfortable bed. Not many parking lot available but it's alright for us as we arrived early. Only paid £5 for 24 hours. Good value for money. Staff very friendly, helpful and polite. Stayed at 2nd floor, please that ground floor door to all rooms can only be access with key card for safety. Dragon city Chinese takeaway is only 2 minutes walk. Will definitely stay there again or recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel built around attractive old House & retaining Regency appearance & atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelodge Hotels Ltd, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Travelodge Canterbury Chaucer Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Canterbury Chaucer Central Hotel Canterbury
- Swallow Chaucer Canterbury
- Hotel Swallow Chaucer
- Chaucer Hotel Canterbury