Stayed for two nights for a friend's wedding in Canterbury. Great location, very central. Parking good value at £5 for 24 hours. Anyone moaning at this needs to get real - that'd get you about 3 hours tops in most city centre car parks. Room on first floor was clean and everything worked fine, was warm but we were provided with a fan. Staff particularly very helpful in this hotel which was lovely nothing was too much trouble. Booked breakfast with the room - was fine as usual plenty of it - obviously it's a buffet breakfast so it's not freshly cooked to order which again isn't a problem especially for the price - we paid 90 for two nights fri and sat which is a bargain. Most travelodges are warm as they don't have air conditioning so if you're after air conditioning then you just have to pay more to stay in a posher hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel built around attractive old House & retaining Regency appearance & atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Travelodge Hotels Ltd so you can book your Travelodge Canterbury Chaucer Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Canterbury Chaucer Central Hotel Canterbury
- Swallow Chaucer Canterbury
- Hotel Swallow Chaucer
- Chaucer Hotel Canterbury