“great cocktails”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“great cocktails”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We wanted to have something light as it was a very warm day. The cocktails were excellent and the food was light and delicious. The service was good and they were very pleasant in spite of the extreme heat in the kitchens. I would go back again.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank pixie2015

“Glad I got my way!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We came here to enjoy lunch for my partners birthday. He wasn't to sure but I managed to sway him.
We had the tempura veg, bubble and squeak,koftas, cigars and aubagine and pomegranate with beetroot dish! All so fresh, so tasty and all cooked in front of us which I love. Really enjoyed our Hendrix cocktail. Great atmosphere, loved seeing organic milk for the coffees.
As a couple that love cooking and eating out at places that can create great dishes we were very happy customers

4 Thank Emmabo27
London, United Kingdom
“Lunch and dinner visit”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My boyfriend and I have eaten here twice now and have been amazed by the quality of the cooking and how interesting the dishes and the ingredients are. The cocktails are the best I have ever tasted, the one with sake in it was divine. We would recommend the roasted cauliflower with tahini, and the dish with Burrata mozzarella in it. We got the chicken dish both times as it was really well cooked and recommend getting a few dishes to share between friends. The building is really attractive and atmospheric and the other shops/restaurants in the Goods Shed look very decent also. Highly recommended

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Alessandra B
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Perfect Sunday morning breakfast”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great coffee, efficient service and delicious poached eggs on toast with home-made Hollandaise and smoked mackerel. Perfect.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lanson_traveller
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Wild goose is worth a gander”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Sat upon a pine bar stool, I started to dribble and then to drawl, at the delicious breakfast being prepped, choice, small but perfect -the menu simple kept! Poached eggs and hollandaise, smoked mackerel,satisfied left amazed, at how simple food served fresh and true, made me smile through and through. A well kept secret is it meant? The Wild Goose at the Goods Shed.. heaven sent!