“Good quality and quick”

Ranked #50 of 364 Restaurants in Canterbury
Price range: US$10 - US$21
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Faversham, England, United Kingdom
“Good quality and quick”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

I come here once a month with my mother and we are never disappointed. The service is excellent, food is quick, good quality and very fresh. One of the few restaurants that take my food allergy seriously. The restaurant is always busy, vibrant and full of "happy noise". It's nice to see a place that welcomes families and it's always good to see children thoroughly enjoying a big bowl of noodles or rice and not the usual "children's menu" of something and chips.

Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kent, United Kingdom
“Regular visits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We go there almost every time we go to Canterbury. The food is always good. The staff is hyper efficient and the service is always quick. We love it!

Visited April 2014
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Excellent service, fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Servers were attentive and available when needed, despite being busy. Food came out quickly, and was absolutely delicious. Definitely one of my favourite restaurants in the city!

• Visited June 2014
Kent, United Kingdom
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I come here all the time and it's probably one of my favourite places to eat in Canterbury, although sometimes it's a little busy. I love how the chefs are cooking right in-front of you. First-time triers will probably not like it since they don't know all the dishes but once you find 'your' dish, Wagamama is amazing. I especially love their Yaki Soba and their chilli squid. Also, you get free green tea which is nice.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank prekshaali
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Very Nice Indeed!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

My son raved about this place and having visited I can see why! Really nice food served in a trendy modern atmosphere! We took the whole family and had a lovely meal!

Visited January 2014