“Takeaway treat”
Review of Kashmir Tandoori

Kashmir Tandoori
Reserve with OpenTable
Kashmir Tandoori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #158 of 376 Restaurants in Canterbury
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Had a takeaway from here Sunday night, food was great!
Tikka masala was less spicy than I'd like but still very tasty and chicken was cooked to perfection.

It was also 15% off for online orders.

I will definitely be ordering from here again!

There are newer reviews for Kashmir Tandoori

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Very tasty food, only slight gripe was over an hour for delivery and the delivery guy forgot the card reader

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We booked a table, and were seated as soon as we arrived which was lovely but it all went downhill from there. After our drinks arrived and our food order was taken, the wait began. We ended up waiting almost an hour for our main course to arrive (we didnt order any starters) and when it finally came, we got three of our dishes and then had to wait a further 5 minutes for the rest to come as the waiters were milling around doing nothing. No apologies were given at all and the meal was mediocre at best. We then thought we could slavage the evening with dessert coffees only to find that they had run out of the alcohol needed, and this was a saturday night!. We won't be waisting our time there again.

2  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 24 July 2014

By far the best Indian in Canterbury, especially if you like your food hot. You can tell that different dishes aren't just using the same basic sauce that a lot of Indian restaurants use. Order from Just-Eat and it's normally 15% off most days of the week as well. However, it does have a habit of changing the recipes from one week to the next, leaving you slightly frustrated. Still the best in Canterbury though.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

If you're looking for some good curry and spices, this is the place to go in Canterbury! I love Indian food and this restaurant serves some of the best curries i've tasted in the UK.

I would always start with their popadom and dips and my particular favourite is the prawn curry and rice. I love how simple yet savouring it is at the same time. My mom love their garlic chicken masala, & coming from an indian family- believe me this woman knows her curry! ;) Good, fast and friendly service.

1  Thank AtikahIffah