Stayed for one night with my husband as a present from my sister, it was paid for with a £200 Spa break gift voucher. All the staff were friendly and welcoming and we had a lovely afternoon in the spa. Hotel spas are a very different breed to regular spas (in my experience) but this was good, with heated loungers, steam room and sauna and a pleasant pool. We were the only two using the facilities so felt quite pampered, and my massage was very relaxing. Lunch was provided in the Spa and was very good, and dinner was lovely, not a massive choice but what there was, was good. Breakfast is buffet style, but certain things are cooked to order, such as poached eggs. Overall we really enjoyed our stay, the room was comfortable and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the edge of historic Rochester, Bridgewood Manor is in the heart of the Garden of England with enchanting castles, the historic dockyards and many other great attractions on its doorstep. For those that enjoy retail therapy, at nearby Bluewater and exhibitions at Glow Bluewater. The Hotel has great links to the major motorway routes and high speed train route direct to the Olympics; we are a great stop over venue. The hotel is extremely proud of its reputation for high levels of customer service and the hotels intimate and charming characteristics offer the perfect combination for our guests. Unlimited free WiFi throughout the Hotel with dedicated bandwitdh is available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bridgewood Manor - QHotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewood Manor Chatham
- Bridgewood Manor Hotel Chatham
- Bridgewood Manor - QHotels Chatham, Kent