Stayed here for 4 nights as part of a coach party.
Room very nice and comfortable bed! Very clean. Only a few coat hangers!?
All staff very friendly, polite and tried very hard to please.
Breakfasts excellent with lots of choices.
Dinners a bit ordinary for a 4 star Hotel, no frills! e.g.nice lemon tart but no cream or anything with it! LOTS of carrots with everything! I realize we were part of a large group but felt the food was only 2 stars.
A nice break in good area for sight seeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the edge of historic Rochester, Bridgewood Manor is in the heart of the Garden of England with enchanting castles, the historic dockyards and many other great attractions on its doorstep. For those that enjoy retail therapy, at nearby Bluewater and exhibitions at Glow Bluewater. The Hotel has great links to the major motorway routes and high speed train route direct to the Olympics; we are a great stop over venue. The hotel is extremely proud of its reputation for high levels of customer service and the hotels intimate and charming characteristics offer the perfect combination for our guests. Unlimited free WiFi throughout the Hotel with dedicated bandwitdh is available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bridgewood Manor - QHotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridgewood Manor Chatham
- Bridgewood Manor Hotel Chatham
- Bridgewood Manor - QHotels Chatham, Kent