“First class treatment, top hotel.”

Bridgewood Manor - QHotels
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Chatham
Rochester, England, United Kingdom
“First class treatment, top hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2013

As I have always had good experiences at this hotel I decided the week leading up to my 30th birthday to have a spa break with a friend and to hold my 30th birthday bash here.
The spa break as always was such value for money where else can you get two treatments, lunch, use of facilities and robes etc for £37.50 amazing. Not only for this amazing price but all the staff are so friendly and helpful and do such amazing treatments. I am working my way through them all.
The party arranged was amazing again the staff were all offering to help and so friendly they were bending over backwards to make the event go as smootly as possible. Ameina ensured all the food kept flowing out for my guests and offering advise and assistance throughout the night. Aisha was very friendly on the bar ensure my guests had a good night.
We then had an overnight stay at the hotel and we stayed in room 20 in which they must have switched the lifts off to aviod the noise as we didn't hear a thing. Breakfast was amazing such a selection and Hanna was so friendly so early in the morning!!!
We then topped the weekend with a nice leisurely swim before unrelunctantly going home.
Can't thank this hotel enough, such lovely staff and facilities. Thank you Bridgewood Manor.

1 Thank Mandy B
Claire J, Manager at Bridgewood Manor - QHotels, responded to this review, 15 February 2013
Dear Mandy B,
Thank you for your review regarding your recent birthday celebrations at the hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed both your spa day and your party and the staff here looked after you so well. I am glad you had a peaceful nights sleep, due to previous customer comments we have rectified the noise issues from the lifts and I am pleased that you were not disturbed.
I hope that we can welcome you back tot he hotel again soon
Kind Regards
Claire Johnson- Operations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
  • Greek first
Saint Leonard, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2013

We were in England to visit our daughter and son-inl-law who have recently moved to Kent; spent10 days at Bridgewood Manor and the whole experience was excellent! ALL the staff were friendly, accomodating, interested in serving us in watever way possible. Absolutely wonderful!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Claire J, Manager at Bridgewood Manor - QHotels, responded to this review, 11 February 2013
Dear LollyC,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent 10 day stay here at Bridgewood Manor. I am so pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your visit and the staff here looked after you so well. I shall ensure that your kind comments are passed to the whole team and I am sure they will take heart with these. I hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to England as we look forward to welcoming you back here.
Kind Regards
ely,
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

Room 20 is next to the motor room for the lift. Very noisy when lift in use particularly early morning, like having an alarm clock in the room constantly going off. Discussed with reception who knew what the problem was by us only stating we were in room 20. Disappointed that there were other rooms available on checking in but we had been allocated rooom 20 even though they knew the problem. However hotel very good, breakfast excellent, service excellent. We were given the option to move rooms, but we did not have time to sort this as we had a prior engagement at a wedding, and as the hotel was not full we hoped the use of the lift would be minimal.

Room Tip: not room 20
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Claire J, Manager at Bridgewood Manor - QHotels, responded to this review, 6 February 2013
Dear brenda b,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit here to Bridgewood Manor Hotel, Thank you for your kind comments regarding the food at breakfast and service within the hotel. I am sorry that you were disturbed by the noise from your bedroom. I am sorry that our reception team did not allocate a quiet room and that you did not have the time to change rooms. Ciara our Reception Manager sends her apologies regarding the disturbance and will retrain the team here when necessary.
I hope that this will not put you off from staying with us again
Kind regards
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013

Stayed here last night, in room 204 (Q room upgrade) well worth the upgrade!! was in a very quiet part of the hotel, we didn't hear a thing all night!! Everything was perfect, the room, the staff, the spa... we also booked extra treatments whilst we were here as they was an offer on and I would defo recomment Rachel Street for the massage, she is very good. The food was again lovely, cannot fault a thing and look forward to returning again when we can.

Room Tip: Upgrade to Q room!!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Claire J, Manager at Bridgewood Manor - QHotels, responded to this review, 4 February 2013
Dear Zoe A,
Thank you for yet another glowing review of your recent spa break here at Bridgewood Manor. I am so pleased that you have enjoyed your visits to the hotel and I hope that you will continue to return again in the future. Thank you for the kind comments regarding Rachel I shall insure she is rewarded for your praise. I am glad that you had the opportunity to book additional treatments to enhance you break, it is not often we have the late availability to do this.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon for another relaxation.
kind regards
Colchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013

I went to a 30th Birthday party held in one of the function rooms and stayed overnight. It was my first visit to this hotel. A very warm welcome on arrival and beautifully clean and comfortable room. The food at the party, prepared by the restaurant, was simply stunning.... in fact it was the talk of the evening! Breakfast the next morning was lovely with a wide choice to serve everyones tastes and needs. I really appreciated the quiet calm environment of the restaurant too. I will definitely be returning to this hotel.

Dear Karen E,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Bridgewood Manor, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your event and that you were pleased with the food provided, I Shall ensure that your comments are passed on to the kitchen staff regarding the food and the event team who were serving your food. I am pleased that you found your room to be clean and comfortable and you enjoyed the plentiful choice at breakfast. - I hope that you did not leave the hotel hungry!. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future, we look forward to welcoming you back, Kind regards
Southampton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

Having stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions over the past few years I have always recieved a warm and friendly welcome. The staff generally have been hospitable and attentive.
The breakfast is very good .
The location of the hotel is excellent

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Dear avoca70,
Thank you for taking the time to review your many visits to Bridgewood Manor over the last few years. I am so pleased that the team here make you feel welcome and you return to us so often. I am pleased that you enjoy our breakfast, I shall ensure your comments are passed to the whole team. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.
Kind Regards - Claire Johnson- Operations Manager
England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

Went there just for one night on a girly break. We paid for the spa break for the Sunday through living social so made the night of it on the saturday. The hotel is lovely and the staff were great too. We had a few drinks when we checked in and then went for a nice swim and sauna before we went out for a bite to eat. We didn't eat in the restuarant as we were just happy going to a local pub, but the restuarant meals looked very nice. We had breakfast in the morning and the vareity was great, there was everthing you could think off. Overall we had a relaxing time in the hotel and in the spa.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Claire J, Manager at Bridgewood Manor - QHotels, responded to this review, 31 January 2013
Dear Mickandrick,
Thank you for your kind review regarding your recent spa break here at Bridgewood Manor. I am so pleased that yourself and your friends had a wonderful time with us, and made use of all of the facilities we have available here at the hotel. Thank you for the kind comments regarding the staff and the hotel, we are really pleased that you enjoyed yourselves. I hope that you will return for another break again soon and experience dinner in our Restaurant this time also. I look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind regards
Claire Johnson- Operations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chatham
Ashford International Hotel
Hempstead House Hotel and Spa
The Spa Hotel
The Spa Hotel
#1 of 14 in Royal Tunbridge Wells

Been to Bridgewood Manor - QHotels? Share your experiences!