Bridgewood Manor - QHotels
US$84
US$57
Travelodge
1,102 results
All reviewsspa breaklight lunchspa stafflovely spaleisure facilitiesrestaurant staffmy partnerwaiting staffsauna and steam roomplenty of choicewedding partyfunction roomfriday nightboth nightsbar areathe staff were friendly and helpfulevening meal
Reviewed 18 December 2010

Bitterly disappointed went on a spa deal, admittedly cheap, but the place is worse than my local council run leisure centre. Went with my two daughters for a girly day out and was met with a grubby looking changing area and poolside. Only two loungers in the whole place the other seating was grubby rattan bolt upright chairs - great for a relaxing afternoon! Two of us sat on the recliners and we left our belongings on them while we had a dip in the pool and a visit to the sauna (The steam room was broken by the way) . We came out to find a staff member just about to remove our belongings - she said we had been on them too long and others wanted to use them!! I asked where abouts these others were and she said 'somewhere in here'. What a place!!
We were so disgusted we decided not to have the beauty treatments we had booked and left early to return home and use a clean shower. If you are looking for a relaxing spa dont go here. For a 4 star hotel the spa facilities leave a lot to be desired. On the plus side the rest of the hotel looked ok. Fortunately we didnt book a room.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank royalbel
simonbarker, General Manager at Bridgewood Manor - QHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2010

Dear royalbel - Thank you for submitting a review on our spa. It is extremely disappointing that you did not take the steps to bring your frustrations to the attention of our duty manager as clearly we could have taken steps to make amends on the day of your visit. We experienced a problem with our steam room on the day but given the shocking weather we were unable to get our contractor out as is the norm. I will write to you seperately as I have received your e-mail. Perhaps you could have allowed me to resolve your issue first rather than post this review?

Reviewed 17 December 2010

I visited the hotel at the begining of the month to attend a course being run elsewhere. The main feeling that I will take away from this visit is the dedication that the staff have to make your stay as good as it could possibly be. In particular I must thank Lou, Jackie & Andy (I hope I have remebered your names correctly) who worked like trojans to clear the carpark access of snow and ice so that guests could depart. The hotel is very clean and has very comfortable beds in well appointed rooms. The Bar and Restaurant both served good quality meals, although the restaurant is a bit on the expensive side. This is the best hotel that I have stayed at in the Medway area.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business

Dear JohnW6 - Thank you for your glowing review and your extremly impressive header. I shall work hard to keep the staffs feet on the floor following that one! Thank you for noticing the very hard work that our team did to ensure our customers could move freely following the deluge of snow - it makes a tremendous difference. See you soon JohnW6 and please let Bridgewood Manor look after your next meeting rather than going somewhere else. We guarantee a flawless experience.

Reviewed 14 December 2010

We went as a group to the christmas party night and all stayed the night. Food was excellent, the chocolate dessert was the best I have ever tasted. My husband likes to see how far he can push the hospitality and asked for extra bread, crackers and cream to go with the mince pie. Nothing was too much trouble, the staff were friendly and very profressional. If I had to be picky you could hear the motorway from the bedrooms and you would not have been able to have the window open. However we slept well and the bed was very comfortable. We would definately go again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
simonbarker, General Manager at Bridgewood Manor - QHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2010

Dear royan99 - What an absolute cracker of a response! No surprises to see that our team delivered as usual and we look forward to seeing you again. But don't leave it until Christmas. You can enjoy great service and attention all year round.

Reviewed 14 December 2010

We went to the Bridgewood Manor Hotel for a Spa weekend with my friend. I have to say the service was outstanding, the treatments we received were very realxing, food just wonderful. There were like 5 Xmas parties all over in the hotel, we were a bit worried but those did not bother us, we did not hear anything in our room. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends

Dear nagyester - Thank you taking the time to send in such a great review. It's fantastic for other Trip visitors to read how well our team deal with our mix of business, all of which is given our own special treatment and service. Thank you for being such a great advocate to Bridgewood. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 9 December 2010

excellent all round, good location, fabulous food and room service, and all the staff were customer friendly. we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. highly recommended for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
simonbarker, General Manager at Bridgewood Manor - QHotels, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2010

Dear lydia655 - I feel like a celebrity on a Saturday evening dance show! Craig Revel Horwood eat your heart out. I think it's fair to say lydia655 - You're my Favourite!